(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban ANnie]GARteR

Go down 
+2
yoooo[=MUKY=]
binny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
binny

unban ANnie]GARteR Empty
PostSubject: unban ANnie]GARteR   unban ANnie]GARteR EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:51 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-anniegarter-t10166.htm

i left the game for rmk, you morocon de mierda

what a useless post anyway, I dont find Luna's reason of ban too, you know i dont leave games tho' thanks for the respect you got for me

game was remaked, you can see at that fag post "watching the replay"

ask anyone in the game

besides, this kunkka sucked alot so he dont have enof ballz to ban me

regards Garter!

ps. im using a friend acc for unban bcuz it requires to register and im quite lazzy atm.
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

unban ANnie]GARteR Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ANnie]GARteR   unban ANnie]GARteR EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:17 am

View replay http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/12432, nobody said rmk, you're just left from game. And with that, see your own behavior in game.
Back to top Go down
binny

unban ANnie]GARteR Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ANnie]GARteR   unban ANnie]GARteR EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:19 am

yoooo[=MUKY=] wrote:
View replay http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/12432, nobody said rmk, you're just left from game. And with that, see your own behavior in game.

you stupid feg i was playing with EU.keno and Ra and we were on ventrilo how the fuck theyr supposed to write rmk on the game
haha

u r.. a Caterink, a real joker
but relax fag.. ur garena Picture.. i mean that girl its sexy

but ur nothing but a pedofile who wastes his time making senseless posts anyway

PEACE!
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

unban ANnie]GARteR Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ANnie]GARteR   unban ANnie]GARteR EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:31 am

Through you, then everyone can leave from game whenever he wants, when it is 5v4, because he alone decided it was time to rmk. All can be seen in replay, you're just left http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/12432 .
Back to top Go down
BD.UnKnowN

unban ANnie]GARteR Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ANnie]GARteR   unban ANnie]GARteR EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:05 pm

oo muky you still fighting with people like always ? oO
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

unban ANnie]GARteR Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ANnie]GARteR   unban ANnie]GARteR EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:08 am

It is a valid ban request, you should've ask the agreement of rmk from the opponents.

Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

unban ANnie]GARteR Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ANnie]GARteR   unban ANnie]GARteR EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:27 am

Back to top Go down
binny

unban ANnie]GARteR Empty
PostSubject: ROFL   unban ANnie]GARteR EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:40 am

This has nothing to do with garter its a ban request for me not for him u faggot ass punk.. now im the "real binny" and garter posted with my acc seems u didnt get the point moron.
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

unban ANnie]GARteR Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ANnie]GARteR   unban ANnie]GARteR EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:09 am

First you have been punished with annie acc, and then you join into hlr1 whit binny acc. You use both accs. That is not difficult to know. But what ever and GL
Back to top Go down
binny

unban ANnie]GARteR Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ANnie]GARteR   unban ANnie]GARteR EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:52 am

yoooo[=MUKY=] wrote:
First you have been punished with annie acc, and then you join into hlr1 whit binny acc. You use both accs. That is not difficult to know. But what ever and GL
OMG cannot believe how smart u are.. u faggot im real binny he just used my acc to make an "unban request" he didnt play with my acc i was playin with my acc and i always do u, u god damn moron so stop tryin to act like a smartass... unbelieveable stupid kid. my ban request has nothing to do with his! GET IT!!
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

unban ANnie]GARteR Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ANnie]GARteR   unban ANnie]GARteR EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:05 am

This one should be banned for leaving twice + heavy flaming... We should consider include cumulative bans
Back to top Go down
binny

unban ANnie]GARteR Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ANnie]GARteR   unban ANnie]GARteR EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:13 am

street_dog wrote:
This one should be banned for leaving twice + heavy flaming... We should consider include cumulative bans
then ban me for flaming not him u ppl rly sick.. how u want me to explain it to u ? he come up with he leave with binny's acc etc.. garter's my friend he just used my acc to make an unban request.. since thew new forum requets again to register..do what ever u want hhhh but stop tryin to make smart decissions... hahaha awesome u are.. ,) hf
Back to top Go down
Eunique

unban ANnie]GARteR Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ANnie]GARteR   unban ANnie]GARteR EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:03 am

I alrdy have an eye on him in HLR5 and he is as close as can be to get a 5 day ban. Consider yourself warned, any further flame will get you banned in 5, not sure what street_dog says about 4, but I guess you should see it as a Global Warning. We don't need flamers. Either get mannered fast or accept the punishent your behaviour will lead you to!

As for the unban request:
If you have no further proof, you cannot be helped here. 168 alrdy said it: It is a valid ban request. That has nothing to do with respect. See the respect this way: You are treated as fair as any other player in here. No special treatment, THAT is also a sign of respect. Even if you do not like it atm.

Good luck,
greetz,
Eunique

EDIT: https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr3-ban-requests-f6/ban-binny-flames-t10595.htm
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

unban ANnie]GARteR Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ANnie]GARteR   unban ANnie]GARteR EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:38 am

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban ANnie]GARteR Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban ANnie]GARteR   unban ANnie]GARteR Empty

Back to top Go down

unban ANnie]GARteR
Page 1 of 1