(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban STK.Peru^MVP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
P3ru

Unban STK.Peru^MVP Empty
PostSubject: Unban STK.Peru^MVP   Unban STK.Peru^MVP EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:37 am

Good day, I am banned (STK.Peru^MVP) from accessing EuHLR 2,3,5 for 2350 hrs, without any reason, I would like an admin to look into this, and in case I wasn't banned for a valid reason, to Unban me.
To keep in mind that on EuHLR 4 I am banned for a valid reason, leaving.

http://www.picz.ro/show-image.php?id=bc2caadad9f64d49011e17c9c0763e8c
Back to top Go down
P3ru

Unban STK.Peru^MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban STK.Peru^MVP   Unban STK.Peru^MVP EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:44 am

Ecooo
Back to top Go down
Eunique

Unban STK.Peru^MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban STK.Peru^MVP   Unban STK.Peru^MVP EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:13 am

no report in abuser section, only reported in 1 and 4... easiest search is with *peru*:

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/search.forum?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=*peru*&show_results=topics
Back to top Go down
P3ru

Unban STK.Peru^MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban STK.Peru^MVP   Unban STK.Peru^MVP EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:50 am

So unban coming soon ?
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

Unban STK.Peru^MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban STK.Peru^MVP   Unban STK.Peru^MVP EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:56 am

I don't find your nick on the banlist at Europe DotA High Level Room 2, so I guess you are facing the same problem about the server, even if we try to unban you from those room, it won't be useful.

I tried to unban you at HLR2, [18:55:43] [System Message] STK.Peru^MVP can access this room from now on! , go see if you are unbanned from hlr2.
Back to top Go down
P3ru

Unban STK.Peru^MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban STK.Peru^MVP   Unban STK.Peru^MVP EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:43 pm

Still banned, ty anyway
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

Unban STK.Peru^MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban STK.Peru^MVP   Unban STK.Peru^MVP EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Maybe you can read some info at here: https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-unban-requests-f9/ban-bug-unban-1w0-t10870.htm

You are not the only one with this problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban STK.Peru^MVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban STK.Peru^MVP   Unban STK.Peru^MVP Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban STK.Peru^MVP
Page 1 of 1