(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban 1l....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1l....

1l....

Unban 1l.... Empty
PostSubject: Unban 1l....   Unban 1l.... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:12 pm

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr5-ban-requests-f8/ban-1l-t10610.htm
I was playing in internet cafe where they have awful Wc3
I dont know why but my Wc3 crashed
I know that it is obvius because my score is 2-9 but that guy named extremezone was on drop every 5 sec and he was on lane with me and he failed a lot so i failed with him. i have never left any game even my score is 0-50 and this is first report on me.If you need the replay i will go again to that internet cafe but i dont hope that i will find it there
Thanks.
Unban 1l.... 1231231288038403
Back to top Go down
Eunique

Unban 1l.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban 1l....   Unban 1l.... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:23 am

What really puzzles me: I know Krachbach reports immediately. The report was made at 12:26 AM and you Screen is from 3:36 PM... So even if the hours were totally wrong by wrong time on your PC, the minutes are also wrong. And in the wrong direction. Meaning: Itis not only about 9 hours the wrong time, even looking at the MINUTES, you're error occured AFTER the ban req... 10 minutes later? That looks not good.

Also the fact that you're stats were really bad (I have had way worse, but still) isn't helpful. I even doubt the replay might help here...

I hope even if you are innocent you understand we can only look at the facts. I myself don't know it, but what I see makes me think you are guilty. You would want us to judge objective in EVERY case, even if we don't see the truth in every case. Sorry for that. Good luck anyway, we will see what will be done here.
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

Unban 1l.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban 1l....   Unban 1l.... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:45 am

I know that you are not such a person who left the game with bad stats, so I will unban you this time, hope this will not happening again.

[12:43:46] [System Message] 1l.... can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban 1l.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban 1l....   Unban 1l.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban 1l....
Page 1 of 1