(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban [KsE]HellbAni

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PienaDesa

Ban [KsE]HellbAni  Empty
PostSubject: Ban [KsE]HellbAni    Ban [KsE]HellbAni  EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:40 am

Ban [KsE]HellbAni
Reason : Game Ruining,Disrispectfull Behavior
5v4 game
Time ~20 : 00- 20 : 30
Date : 29.10.2010
Description of what happened and time when it occured. :Feeded enemy team on porpose,flamed teammates,stould in base for a long time without doing anything(farming,ganging,def,helping),like being afk,but moving

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4ccb057816e37 <--- Replay
I hope I did everything right,this guy is an asshole :/

Last edited by PienaDesa on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hellbani

hellbani

Ban [KsE]HellbAni  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban [KsE]HellbAni    Ban [KsE]HellbAni  EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:02 pm

for this noob "PienaDesa"., 1 afk from start... I say rmk., no., this noob under 5 min., no fb., he wanna play...., ok.. we start play... after trying my best up lane., come mid to gank.. this noob Piena., didnt help., run around like idiot... so I decide play like him Wink... you can look replay ., and see his running around like idiot ( go attack., and fall back = I die in action when he didnt come help).. game start to be hopeless with that kind of playing with Piena.. so., what can I do.. start play like that Piena..

so.. if anyone get ban.. ban then both.. me and that noob Piena also !

and here is full replay... so you can see whole play .. not only "talk"

http://ifile.it/7gtw6qj/Replay.w3g
Back to top Go down
PienaDesa

Ban [KsE]HellbAni  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban [KsE]HellbAni    Ban [KsE]HellbAni  EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:06 pm

I didn't go afk,feed enemy and haras teammates,I think we should just wait till someone watches and see Smile
Btw chill,cheers
P.S. I don't really understand how can you even post your own reply even if I have done it,if It's obviuse from the chat,the time your skills where picked and from or atitude that you are guilty,really pathetic..

Last edited by PienaDesa on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hellbani

hellbani

Ban [KsE]HellbAni  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban [KsE]HellbAni    Ban [KsE]HellbAni  EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:11 pm

ya.. because of that i put whole replay... not only " words " ... not afk., but you act like idiot... whole problem start around 15min of game...
Back to top Go down
Fais

Ban [KsE]HellbAni  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban [KsE]HellbAni    Ban [KsE]HellbAni  EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:33 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban [KsE]HellbAni  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban [KsE]HellbAni    Ban [KsE]HellbAni  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban [KsE]HellbAni
Page 1 of 1