(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban black_one

Go down 
+2
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD
black1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
black1

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:29 am

PostSubject: unban black_one Today at 12:16 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
Link to ban request https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr2-ban-requests-f4/ban-black_one-t11379.htm
I dont know what actually happened there, i didnt leave, i got disconected and kicked off room, maybe internet stoped working, or maybe it disconected automaticaly after 24 hours, or maybe virus , i cant tell, all i know i was banned for nothing , and as you can see i was not feeding, or afking or flaming or anything else. Just looking around map when that happened.
I hope this is enough.

Link to screenshot: http://yfrog.com/49beznaslovafj

Thank u
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Online
0doaker

New postSubject: Re: unban black_one Today at 12:53 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-black_one-t2223.htm?highlight=black*

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-black_one-t2434.htm?highlight=black*

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-unban-requests-f9/unban-black_one-t2881.htm?highlight=black*

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-black_one-t5389.htm?highlight=black*

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr3-ban-requests-f6/ban-black_one-t7306.htm?highlight=black*

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr3-ban-requests-f6/ban-black_one-t7438.htm?highlight=black*

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-black_one-t11284.htm?highlight=black*

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr2-ban-requests-f4/ban-black_one-t11379.htm?highlight=black*

With this banhistory you have totally lost all your reliability.

Denied.

link 1: i was flamed, stolen kills and annoyed by game and i get banned ? he doesnt?

link 2: there is a leaver in both teams, and after ruined game i left going for rmk, there is no screenshot in where host showing rmk, but im banned by pissed kid cuz he sucked and flamed guys around? what kind of ban sistem is this

link3: is an unban request ??

link 4: 5-4 game early game with feeders? and that dude blocking me ? i should be in game to be good? when was he good when was stealing kill? what is wrong here?

5: same thing. start of game. 10th min. leaver. the hell i should stay in game? and have so muuuuch fun?

6: l-e-a-v-e-r b-e-f-o-r-e m-e i-s-n-t b-a-n-n-e-d. and i leave un-equal game and get ban? is this joke?

7: owning us 5-0 early game and we got leaver. boy that was fun!! why i left that, game would last maximum 25 mins, is that cuz i got ban?

8: yea this one is best . i got 0/12 score and i left after afking? or i flamed?yap thats it.

.now lock this tread again and prove im right. and take a look at what im saying, maybe u understand that non-equal games with feed and lag and etc are not fun, and are considered RMKS as default. but this dudes that post this requests are kids , willing to grab a little power, no matter i left for reason(when i was NOT the first leaver). that doesnt come in consideration right?
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:37 am

You should have read the rules before playing in the EUHLRs...

What you have just said above proves that you are another common leaver.Do you think that if your team is losing/feeding your opponents, you can go ahead and leave?What if you were winning the game and they left?What would you think of that?DotA is for fun and if you can't accept your defeat with dignity and play until the end of every game,you had better leave EUHLRs and play somewhere else where you can do whatever you want to.Besides,in hlrs the main purpose is to play long and good games without any leavers,abusers or game ruinners...
Back to top Go down
Eunique

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:51 am

whatever you say and think, you should be aware of two things:

first: it is YOUR decision only, where you want to play. IF you decide to play in EUHLRs you have to follow the rules. You do not like the rules? Again, alone your decision. Free to play somewhere else, if our system doesn't fit your needs.

second: not some kids ban you, some people (no idea if they are SOME KIDS) REPORT you, but admins ban you. And they only do so after thinking about it. As in your case... There we do not have to think very much, not alone because of your history, but because of the post in here. You showed once more that you deserve not to play in HLRs.

Thx for giving us so many information.

Think about the following: If whatever you think was right, why did we exactly pick YOU innocent guy and do him so much wrong? I mean, why is no one else complaining? Only you seem to think you are done wrong (while the guys who reported you - and there are different, it is more than one that means - obviously think you have done wrong...)!

Anyway, feel free to reply in here, but you will NOT get unbanned, unless you can provide VERY good reasons and prooves. And even then I doubt it, couse with the above post you showed that you are complaining about the system, not about your ban. But we will not change our system, because of one leaver. After all, you are exactly WHY we want this system. Thx for prooving our system one more time, it is always nice to know we are doing a good job.

Last edited by Eunique on Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
black1

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:40 am

take a moment and read what i wrote, then delete ur post. Its about 2 point 2 seconds. u try to sound smart, but actually u missed me completelly. ---lmao im type of player that this sistem bans.. you think that i reached level 29 on europe dota room 45? im on garena for years now, this bad gaming started only lately, dont you see what im trying to say?

so you think there is no diference in leaving game at minute 60 where is 5v5 and scores are equeal and at minute 8 with unequal players and even worse scores, all going in one team favour? leave + feed at minute 8 is completely making game INCAPABLE of reaching late game or any type of fun, cuz it ends at minute 16 with flaming etcetc. its obvious that you admins only see "has left the game" and conditions are completelly ignored.. u call that working sistem?why waste time on that bad game , and not go make remake? typical american
Back to top Go down
Eunique

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:01 am

hmmm. I took a moment. To be honest I was too busy with laughing, so I couldn't type anything at that time anyway.

Delete my post....? Well, I don't think so.

Quote :
u try to sound smart, but actually u missed me completelly

Well, yes, as I see sounding smart worked, as you were not able to follow me. Now, seriously, whatever reasons you tell us here: Either we are doing our job bad. Then maybe you should leave this mess of a system, as only abusers work here. As we ALL have the same opinion in your case. I did not even ask the other mods, it is just absofuckinglutely obvious.

Other option: You are just not fitting in our clean system. (Again, are we SERIOUS about the sarcasm thingy? It is just not fair that you forbid sarcasm when I finally am in the team!)
Maybe I should also leave HLRs... See? If two parties are not fitting in together, they should split up. We for our part will not hold you back. Have fun somewhere else, where they do not ban innocent little leavers for just leaving games. WHERE THEY ARE OFCOURSE ALWAYS RIGHT! As an old teacher of me always said after smth had happened in class and no one admitted it:
It is always the others!

Before you reply in here next time, please do not own yourself again, by showing you cannot follow smart asses. It is totally funny, but it makes things so boring. And this hole case is dull enough. And btw: You can write in here as much as you want, as I guess this topic will stay open. But I guess soon the vulture trolls will start owning your ass in here and NO UNBAN MOD will take a closer look I guess. This case is closed, just the thread is open, cause we do not want you to open new threads every few hours. You can make our jobs easier by just replying some smart comment in here a lá:

"I do not care about it anyway, I will leave HLRs and garena, so you see what you get! You will soon be alone, as no one likes this system. IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT YOU MOFOS!!! FU!"

You can just copy paste my version. It is as good as any other. We just need to see you stop annoying us.

Thx,
greetz,
Textique
Back to top Go down
black1

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:32 am

Have fun somewhere else, where they do not ban innocent little leavers for just leaving games. WHERE THEY ARE OFCOURSE ALWAYS RIGHT!

To be honest I was too busy with laughing, so I couldn't type anything at that time anyway.

Well, yes, as I see sounding smart worked, as you were not able to follow me.

"I do not care about it anyway, I will leave HLRs and garena, so you see what you get! You will soon be alone, as no one likes this system. IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT YOU MOFOS!!! FU!"

efore you reply in here next time, please do not own yourself again, by showing you cannot follow smart asses

and you laugh at me????????

words of guy who has power to ban people? an admin? stop the hate bro. that ur depressed in life, doesnt make u have to get ur enjoyment baning people here with actually no real argument. all u said is bunch of crap by 16 year old rebel being tough online. And im not mad , those kids we woulda beat back at school.
But the point is you still dont understand why i left. So call yorself smart again.please
I dont call myself saint, i did leave those games. But how this guy consideres himself , hes smartest guy alive. And actually he cant form an real argument anywhere in that texts he wrote back thhere.
i dont expect you that understand what i say, and u wont. i aint gona argue no more. you have decided not to unban me and thats all. i regret writing anything here cuz i deal with dude who player dota 2 times with bots

Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:48 am

I will be honest, by me, edhlr rules are bad. And in my opinion, rules should be changed a little. But rules are rules. And if you play in edhlr, you gotta be rdy to obey current rules, regadless of whether those rules are good or bad for you.
Back to top Go down
Eunique

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:14 am

As muky said. After all I have read your posts. You now admit you are guilty in those cases. Ok. At least smth we can build on. But as I got your post, you understand, what we are doing here. We ban leavers. You say you are one. Now you have had your reasons, ok. But still it is forbidden. Today I had a game and a guy came over earlier than we had said, fetching some furniture. So I had to go afk. I told ppl in game and they were fine with it, as it was necessary. Still, had they reported me, I would have had to admit it. I migth have had a reason, still I broke the rules somehow.

I will not comment those reasons you had, maybe they were good and important for you, same was it for me today. Still, IF YOU GET REPORTED after breaking the rules, you have to accept that we cannot make an exception. Even if we were friends, I had to ban you then. And I would. Many friends of moderators have been banned. Maybe you now see that we treat you just like everybody else. So it is totally not personal.

Sad if you think we make mistakes here, but again, this is how EDHLRs are working, if you do not like that, you are free to leave. I think you see the point in this, even if you do not like it.

As we all have nothing left to say, if I got you right, it would be nice if you could at a "now please close this thread" or smth after your next post, so we know the matter is done so far. IF you want to add smth to me personally, you are always free to send me a pm.

Greetz,
168168Lung
Back to top Go down
OneToFive

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:11 am

CANT READ A SHIT FFS
Back to top Go down
black1

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:21 pm

okay , i understand your side too.leaver is leaver. rules need to be respected, and ive broken em.

but you should really consider circumstances when baning, and modify rules, or maybe have replays be posted on each and every one request, to see why did one leave.

i consider myself leaving allready ruined games which have no posibility of fun, when enemy has 1 more player ( or my team) and has score of 15/0 in first 15 mins.

but okay. i try my best, but sometimes i get too annoyed and just snap .. but i have NEVER left game when i was feeding, and all players were there. i try respect others, just like all others try to play. that games i play to end, without afk or something.

all that ruin game there i was reported is cuz they ruined my game first, then i did payback, cuz i was too pissed to play, but didnt want to leave.

thank u and good luck
actually if i saw this, i woulda ban m too, there are 15 reports lmao..
but from my side its different story...

Back to top Go down
black1

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:23 pm

now please close this thread
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:02 pm

black1 wrote:
but i have NEVER left game when i was feeding, and all players were there.

Hilarious story https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr2-ban-requests-f4/ban-black_one-t11379.htm?highlight=black*

The funny thing about this case is you believe that if you are getting OWNED by your opponents and your team has a leaver,you can go ahead and leave...That means that you don't respect your opponents who want a good game to be finished,you can't accept the fact that you lost and you ruin a game.Now answer this question : What would you think if you were winning and 1 of your opponents left?The fact that you can't control your rage when losing makes you another common leaver.And about the lack of fun thingy,I have seen many games turning around because of 1 single player of a team...That's why you should keep playing and trying to do your best till the game is finished.Got it?
Back to top Go down
Eunique

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:19 pm

Now Borntofeed has a lot of truth in it. But still I have to admit I am really surprised by your answer! I respect your agreement in our rules and I agree with you, we maybe should work on our rules.

But I also have to say the following: We really really try to see every detail in every single case. Of course we might not always do it successfully, but it is sad if people think we just see one SS and immediately say "30" or smth. I am new now and I know for sure that our staff is not taking it lightly, as they gave me many things to look at and I myself am still needing plenty of time for single ban requests. Sorry if you think we are not taking care enough.

Also I have to thank you for your understanding and admitting that you yourself might have acted the same way... It is not an easy job! I hope you got the point, also I can only suggest you to think about borntofeeds post. After all, when looking at it a second time, it is a wise comment.

I hope you are fine so far, you might be banned in HLR2, but after I saw your last longer post, you are welcome in HLR5! I hope that means something for you, if not much. Still, you will have to follow the rules there too... Wink

Good luck, try not to rage, I am getting your point, but who ever starts it... Comitting a crime is a crime. No matter what has been done before... I know that sucks from time to time...

Greetz,
EU.Nique
Back to top Go down
LoveR-_^

LoveR-_^

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:43 pm

dunno why u spend time here guys .. just let admins decide and over : )
greetz LoveR
Back to top Go down
black1

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:10 pm

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD wrote:
black1 wrote:
but i have NEVER left game when i was feeding, and all players were there.

Hilarious story https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr2-ban-requests-f4/ban-black_one-t11379.htm?highlight=black*

The funny thing about this case is you believe that if you are getting OWNED by your opponents and your team has a leaver,you can go ahead and leave...That means that you don't respect your opponents who want a good game to be finished,you can't accept the fact that you lost and you ruin a game.Now answer this question : What would you think if you were winning and 1 of your opponents left?The fact that you can't control your rage when losing makes you another common leaver.And about the lack of fun thingy,I have seen many games turning around because of 1 single player of a team...That's why you should keep playing and trying to do your best till the game is finished.Got it?

i have posted my disconnect screenshot, so what is all this?
Back to top Go down
black1

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:12 pm

i understand, but when enemy has 1 more hero, and they got radiances/hearts and stuff in minute 13 its not so fun .. i dont play NO game with leaver, no matter in my team or other, and no matter that i get godlike streak in that same time , or i feed. thats the difference between us.

i dont need noob for enemy to enjoy in game
Back to top Go down
Eunique

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:18 pm

Quote :
now please close this thread

I guess we are done here. thanks for your replies, I got the point and I see you got it too.

Quote :

I hope you are fine so far, you might be banned in HLR2, but after I saw your last longer post, you are welcome in HLR5! I hope that means something for you, if not much. Still, you will have to follow the rules there too... Wink
Back to top Go down
black1

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:25 pm

agreed. well i have no choice , if i want at least half decent game that is on HLR's.
thats another issue.. why only 5? hehe

close this pls!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban black_one Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban black_one   unban black_one Empty

Back to top Go down

unban black_one
Page 1 of 1