(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Aca_Cupavi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aca_Cupavi

Unban Aca_Cupavi Empty
PostSubject: Unban Aca_Cupavi   Unban Aca_Cupavi EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:31 am

I can't seem to find any link connected with my ban.

I got banned from all high level rooms God knows when, but i just noticed it now. I don't know the reason of ban therefore i have no evidence in my defense. I'm 24th level at the moment and i've never used any kinds of hacks or some other stuff... Only thing that crosses my mind is that someone somehow hacked my account... I would really like to be able to play in high level rooms again, so if there's a way or anything i can do to unban my account, let me know.

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban Aca_Cupavi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Aca_Cupavi   Unban Aca_Cupavi EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:50 am

Your ban expires in 2011 May the 22nd in every room, this means you have been banned back on May 2010 for one year, this in turn means you have been banned for Hacking ( maphack , cracked ggc , drophack , or so ) I cann't accurately tell you what's the fault because as everybody knows by now all our old archives were deleted without previous warning losing every piece of information we had.

But the fact that you are added into our banlists for a constant period of time signifies it was a legal ban, nonetheless if you have waited for 6 months to post an unban request you can wait another 6 more for your ban to expire.
Back to top Go down

Unban Aca_Cupavi
Page 1 of 1