(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 10 dota commandments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

The 10 dota commandments Empty
PostSubject: The 10 dota commandments   The 10 dota commandments EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:24 am

1. Thou shalt not leave or go afk before games are finished.

2. Thou shalt not forfeit games and stop defending their base.

3. Thou shalt not use any hacks or unofficial versions of garena.

4. Thou shalt not farm while their team is dying to defend the base.

5. Thou shalt not ruin games by feeding on purpose or stealing allies items or any other way.

6. Thou shalt not flame their allies/enemies and always put the blame on others.

7. Thou shalt not steal kills.

8. Thou shalt not go for the back door.

9. Thou shalt not forget to say miss.

10. Thou shalt not take mid and farm trough the whole early game without ganking.

Obey the holy commandments or burn in hell as Ice Frog is the Lord thy God and shall prevail all who stand in his way. Amen.

Yup, I'm insane. lol!

Last edited by sacuTEkaram on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GanymeDes
GanymeDes

PostSubject: Re: The 10 dota commandments   The 10 dota commandments EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:20 am

You forgot thou shalt not go afk before the game has started.

6. Thou shalt not be a noob and feed. <-- It's not like you can help it.

7. Thou shalt not steal kills. <-- Depends on who gets the kills. If it's the carry, then it can be acceptable

9. Thou shalt not forget to say miss. <-- This can also be debated. Someone not saying miss is no excuse to be playing blindfolded, or yelling "NO MISS GG" after someone who was just killed himself comes and ganks you.

10. Thou shalt not take mid and farm trough the whole early game without ganking. <-- Depends entirely of your hero and farm.
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

PostSubject: Re: The 10 dota commandments   The 10 dota commandments EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:03 am

Actually about the miss reports, I just put it there cause it's in some way considered as a rule in pubs. Personally, I think that if you have enough time to look at the chat every now and then you might also look at the mini map. The thing I hate the most is when people ask for reports on gondar riki furion or bone, if you typed ss every time they disappear from the lane you'll just make spam and your allies won't have any use of it Smile
And I forgot a very important one - Thou shalt not flame their allies/enemies and always put the blame on others. I think I'll replace "Thou shalt not be a noob and feed" with that, you're right about that one, we have to accept beginners too now don't we Very Happy
Stealing - I was referring to players who save their spells for last hit when you're ganking/pushing and even worse - the ones who just stay back watching you fight on your own and then last hit and take the gold with absolutely no effort at all.
About the 10th one, I think you're referring to medusa, morted(etc.) as mid heros. Well, considering we're talking about pub games it's not very acceptable cause you're leaving your team to play 4v5 in the early game and to make it worse the one hero they're missing is the middle hero with level advantage Smile
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

PostSubject: Re: The 10 dota commandments   The 10 dota commandments EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:46 am

thou shalt means what Smile ?
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

PostSubject: Re: The 10 dota commandments   The 10 dota commandments EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:43 pm

"Thou shalt not" means "You shouldn't/mustn't" in a very very old version of English, almost as old as the bible that is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

PostSubject: Re: The 10 dota commandments   The 10 dota commandments EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:41 am

its used in the church ?
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

PostSubject: Re: The 10 dota commandments   The 10 dota commandments EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:01 am

Dunno man, I don't go to church, but I did read the bible although I'm an atheist Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

PostSubject: Re: The 10 dota commandments   The 10 dota commandments EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:27 am

lol atheist ^_^
from ur pic i thouGht ur theist Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chanelbags208

PostSubject: Re: The 10 dota commandments   The 10 dota commandments EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:38 am

cheap nfl jerseys and become the cause of online success
discount coach bags in a flash web design need
coach bags outlet undoubtedly are a symbolic representation of sophistication
coach handbags outlet luxury, sexy and famous
coach outlet online consumer darling of high society
coach outlet store online was definitely produced to get paired with the bag
replica designer handbags is a well-known
coach outlet store online the very first substitute of these girls
wholesale coach handbags the first choice for shopping
cheap authentic jerseys If you want to be in the front of fashion world with high quality
nfl jerseys suppliers size needs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 10 dota commandments   The 10 dota commandments Empty

Back to top Go down

The 10 dota commandments
Page 1 of 1