(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Zin_x

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zin_x

Zin_x

Unban Zin_x Empty
PostSubject: Unban Zin_x   Unban Zin_x EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:07 pm

This is my second Unban request, Again here's my story, I Have been banned for NO VALID REASON At all, Neither there is a Ban Request for me.

I Had the liberty to actually wait the 8500 Hours given to me as a ban, yet again i have been banned again, Now my ban time is extended to 8700:24 !

If there's no valid reason for the ban PLEASE Unban me, I don't deserve this, I'm a decent player with high ethics, I never leave or disturb.

Thank you for your efforts.

Zin_x
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

Unban Zin_x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Zin_x   Unban Zin_x EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:45 am

Of course you have been banned through a valid ban request : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-livandlet-14571879-garena-cracked-t8202.htm

And you didn't wait for your penalty to expire stupid liar, you renamed and you got banned again for that : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-zin_x-14571879-cracked-garena-rename-card-t11877.htm

Now you will come here and say ''I've never used hacks'', ''This is for noobs'' etc...But keep in mind that you will not get unbanned for sure.

Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban Zin_x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Zin_x   Unban Zin_x EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:33 am

Everything is said

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban Zin_x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Zin_x   Unban Zin_x Empty