(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban yoooo[=MUKY=]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

unban yoooo[=MUKY=] Empty
PostSubject: unban yoooo[=MUKY=]   unban yoooo[=MUKY=] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:18 am

I did not find any banrequest on me. I login today and see they i banned from hlr1 15h . Why i banned ?

Last edited by yoooo[=MUKY=] on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: unban yoooo[=MUKY=]   unban yoooo[=MUKY=] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:29 am

If someone unban this shit, he will have special problemes with me. REGARDS
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: unban yoooo[=MUKY=]   unban yoooo[=MUKY=] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:46 am

Fiirst no1 of abousers dont have admin acc now, i think some1 of hlr1 admins ban me on 15h or 1 day becouse you tell him. And is 50% thet you will never have admin acc again. Many ppl who i know start play rgc or somethink like, and when we see thet garena promisis that will be better,upgrading,no more abusers acc, we back her to see. I think that your days finish here. If owners of garena will give you again admin acc, they will proof that they lie for better garena in future. And i dont know how no1 admin form hlr rooms not ban you last 2 mounts when they know that you cant unban self. You make bad day many players in hlr becouse you have some problem in head. You need be banned 1 year to see how is be banned. thanks
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: unban yoooo[=MUKY=]   unban yoooo[=MUKY=] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:22 am

Believe me fucking dumbass, you have no idea about my admin acc so shut up. Every Global Admin is demoted cause of something happenning in Garena's database.
If you get unbanned, I will ban you again and the mod who unbans you will follow you, you were asslicking before and now when I went inactive 2 months, you thought I have no more admin rights so you flame me? I swear & I swear & I swear that you will be banned in hlrs till Juba leaves Garena and I have memorized your UID number, so don't lose your time & your money to change your nickname.

Lean english stupid croatian, you don't deserve to play in hlrs, you are noob, you know it and I know it.

Cya and we see who is Juba now.
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: unban yoooo[=MUKY=]   unban yoooo[=MUKY=] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:46 am

Xaxaxxxa you funy when you taking about you in 3 place Smile . I realy sad for you, you possibly dont have friends in real life, your real life possibly is very bad, and you think i atack you now, but i realy sad for you. You have like 20 years, and you taking and akt like 12 year. And i think you lie now for admin acc, if you can you ban me 12344h and is heavy chance that i banned from some your admin friend in hlr1 1 day. I was asslicking before? Man i was 1 of rare who dont scare and who akt in forums before , you live in some own place. Dont try scare me and grow up man. EHLR rooms need have some admins who dont scare ban you all the time if need. It sad when there are few ppl who dont scare oppose you. And i know that you have some pleasure to taking whit me Smile
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: unban yoooo[=MUKY=]   unban yoooo[=MUKY=] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:56 am

I will stop talking cause your iq and english levels are too low for me.
Stay banned forever now and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: unban yoooo[=MUKY=]   unban yoooo[=MUKY=] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:56 am

I will stop talking cause your iq and english levels are too low for me.
Stay banned forever now and have fun.
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: unban yoooo[=MUKY=]   unban yoooo[=MUKY=] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:13 am

Myb eng, but IQ not Smile And nice try to manipulation now whit admins, still 1 day Smile It sad when some admin in ehlr ban ppl for you , but not ban you...
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: unban yoooo[=MUKY=]   unban yoooo[=MUKY=] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:41 pm

I check, and is true that alegrian ip is banned from rgc, and roger isnt only who hate you from rgc and eedl, many others. And rgc not suported hackers like owners of garena and ehlr admins. This is 1 of thing becouse rgc better and is still on beta. In rgc euro pub games are same and myb better then in ehlr. I realy dont know what is in your head and why you happy becouse alergians ip banned. Its only new client, but if some player from alergian want play in rgc, its hard for him to do this becouse you. I dont know what need be in your head to cloused sometime eedl room and blackmail moderators of eedl becouse they dont want vouch you in eedl. Any way, NO LAG, NO DELAY, AUTOHOST, GOOD GAMES, cm EVERYWAY, LITTLE MH-ers, LITTLE LEAVERS, NO SUPORTS HACKERS AND ABUSERS, NO GM, NO PREMIUM OR PLATIUM, ADMINS NOT JUSLES AND NO JUBA = RGC
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: unban yoooo[=MUKY=]   unban yoooo[=MUKY=] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:04 pm

First of all, I never closed EEDL or blackmailed them, I am the one who opened there rooms, I am the one who gave them Channel Admin in their room.
2nd: If I realy want Algeria to be unbanned from RGC, I will do it in 2secs, ddos the lame server of RGC, I just don't care anymore
3rd: Maphackers are everywhere, Lag is everywhere, I played in rgc 3 month ago and It has lags, it has maphackers like every platform, if you still think that this world is perfect and there is something invulnerable, then you are still a litle boy.
Now bb forever and just don't forget something, you are the one who wanted all this, not me, and you know it.
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: unban yoooo[=MUKY=]   unban yoooo[=MUKY=] EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:10 am

just continue lieing and lieing, that pass only for naive and kids
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

PostSubject: Re: unban yoooo[=MUKY=]   unban yoooo[=MUKY=] EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:31 pm

ya you show me acc and i know you now full of own Smile, but how i was say owners of garena lieing a lot, no better garena
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: unban yoooo[=MUKY=]   unban yoooo[=MUKY=] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:56 pm

Stop abusing, Juba. Don't make our job harder please? You both can keep this conversation on in private message, but once he made this unban request here, we can't ignore it.

[20:55:53] [System Message] yoooo[=MUKY=] can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unban yoooo[=MUKY=]   unban yoooo[=MUKY=] Empty

Back to top Go down

unban yoooo[=MUKY=]
Page 1 of 1