(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban p1lna_koma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fenix136
fenix136

unban p1lna_koma Empty
PostSubject: unban p1lna_koma   unban p1lna_koma EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:00 pm

link to ban req :

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-p1lna_koma-t12008.htm

link to 2nd ban req :

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-p1lna_koma-t12526.htm

the thing that jambo failed to explain and didn`t reveal in the msg is : I WAS CONTACTED BY the player and he explained he has a power failure. looking at his socre. having in mind 2 previous leavers. the min of the game and that sentinel is leading in score my decision was based on that and his ban history
Back to top Go down
jambonator

unban p1lna_koma Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban p1lna_koma   unban p1lna_koma EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:15 am

let him post an unban request and let him explain his situation?
Back to top Go down
fenix136
fenix136

unban p1lna_koma Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban p1lna_koma   unban p1lna_koma EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:53 am

he is at work. and he game me his acc to post from it. I believe its not proper to do that and since he will be back in about a week its pointless to expect it. he`s not a kid/player so its not expected of him anything
according to me- (even he contacted me and as i explained to you in that msg that u just posted 1 screen with just 2 lines. since u have it pls post the whole msg pls so that all can see what my exact words were)

besides 2 leavers before him....none negative stats, not dead....clear on the ban history. as i spoke to some admins (i`ll not quote anything) and as i personally believe for such a ss the max ban that 9/10 will give is 5-10 days max. since koma has been banned already for that time i believe its time to get unbanned and that couses 20 days were not reasonable.

p.s. to all the trolling that might follow : i`ve banned 1/2 of my clan mates and most of my mates that we play with. i make exception to no1 .....compromises in cases that we are contacted can be made but no1 gets unpunished !

@ jambo really pls post the entire chat we had.

Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban p1lna_koma Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban p1lna_koma   unban p1lna_koma EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:40 pm

I would have banned him for 5 days for that fault and since 5 days have already passed.

[02:40:21] [System Message] p1lna_koma can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban p1lna_koma Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban p1lna_koma   unban p1lna_koma Empty

Back to top Go down

unban p1lna_koma
Page 1 of 1