(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban pentagOn!92!

Go down 
+8
Fais
ig.g4sH4^.-z10
Draleee
GanymeDes
Death_Raiser
0doaker
pentagOn!92!
L()L-ScorpioN
12 posters
AuthorMessage
L()L-ScorpioN

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:47 pm

Unban: pentagOn!92!
Room: Hlr 1,2,3,4
Duration: 1 year ( 8750 hours )

Today he told me he is banned, i checked every ban request section and didn't find anything.
He only played in hlr 1 room, he didn't leave or anything.
Please tell me why is he banned and if it is misunderstanding unban him as soon as possible...

I am talking in his name, because he cannot remember his password on forum, and he is little bad in english...

Regards
Back to top Go down
pentagOn!92!

pentagOn!92!

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Hi.I restarted my password. I would like to know reason of my ban from HLR 1,2,3,4 rooms on 365 days? Im not a leaver, and neither do i use a map hack or anything!!! All of the time i play in HLR 1, and i goth banned in all HLR rooms... I think that this is a huge mistake and i am willing to get unbanned...
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down
L()L-ScorpioN

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:49 pm

0doaker wrote:
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-pentagon92-t12139.htm

Wait, that's all you goth? O.o
Man that image could be edited in paint in 2 mins ( blue selected parts ). Apparently he added a spacebar... I don't think he uses a cracked garena, as far as i know he plays in internet caffe, and they don't use cracked garena there.
I think you should consider this before adding a 1 year ban.
btw is there a chance for him to get unbanned?
and
Does unban card (490 shells) include room bans?
Back to top Go down
Death_Raiser

Death_Raiser

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:23 am

saw that redicilous ban request Very Happy cant belive you started to ban with that kind of "reasons" ...so,new filosophy about baning in hlr is "get someone banned whatever it takes" ? Very Happy suport unban and at least 1month Gold Membership for apologize for this redicilous act from moderators. P.s. who is this guy Fais? didnt see him like moderator before,new guy-noob? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vladooo
pentagOn!92!

pentagOn!92!

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:30 am

OMG! Well of course it's obviously because I did put a space! What craked garena, of which you speak? I'm not going to get a ban because I put "Very Happy" and "Very Happy(space)"to 356 days in HLR1, 2,3,4. I will unban this is improper ... Do not do this to me ... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GanymeDes
GanymeDes

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:38 am

That same guy has reported a lot of cracked garena users before, so what excatly would be his motive to go and photoshop this one?

Also, from what we've heard before they, in fact, do use cracked clients in some netcafes.

Well, that's my five cents.
Back to top Go down
Draleee

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:48 am

This is an incredible ... I can not believe that you could put something like that as a reason for the ban from four hlr rooms ... this is not nice to copy open to the Pentagon put the two smileys ... because he (the Pentagon) use space after smileys to be able to be typed .... and of course, if you know what I'm talking about ... you will probably unban

Back to top Go down
ig.g4sH4^.-z10

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:57 am

With all do respect everyone that susspects him guilty of hacking your terribly wrong. I know it's hard to belive so, try it yourselfs. Write "Very Happy" and then "Very Happy " and you'll see them to be in the same line but 3rd time you can not do that, therefore or we'll all be hackers with cracked ggc or its just made to be like that. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
L()L-ScorpioN

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:56 am

GanymeDes wrote:
That same guy has reported a lot of cracked garena users before, so what excatly would be his motive to go and photoshop this one?

Also, from what we've heard before they, in fact, do use cracked clients in some netcafes.

Well, that's my five cents.

And how do you know that he didn't edited those as well? Look, all i'm saying is that you need to pay more attention to this reason, its like if someone see a double smiley he need to call admin to take a look at GARENA CHAT, not screenshot.
Just to let you know something, there are some guys on garena that threat with ban. Its like i didn't follow the gank or something, and guy tells me: "im gonna get you banned from hlr rooms" I was like "wtf?" But now i see how that shit works. Anyone who knows to work in photoshop or even paint is able to get people banned...
Back to top Go down
Fais

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:02 am

lol noobs

learn how to catch hackers
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:18 am

Unban pentagOn!92! Demotivationalpostersev
Back to top Go down
ig.g4sH4^.-z10

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:24 am

Excuse me but could you go and try what i wrote above???
Back to top Go down
pentagOn!92!

pentagOn!92!

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:40 am

You are closed to that I am a hacker because I wrote two Very Happy within 13 seconds! I think this really makes no sense ... Why do not you try to uratide what am I?
Back to top Go down
ig.g4sH4^.-z10

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:15 am

Ah, he just told me he rejoined garena in that period of time between those two "Very Happy" and wich is possible to do and the request poster could not see that therefore the ban should not stand. Knowing proof is needed, here:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/unbanpenta11s.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img263/3093/unbanpenta11s.png

Those two "bla" were in less than a perdiont pentagOn!92! wrote hes two "Very Happy" so it is indeed possible.
Back to top Go down
dado87

dado87

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:57 am

I don’t buy it, and if you didn’t convince me, for sure you won’t convince the mods either. If he had rejoined the room he would tell this right away and not after 10 posts has been written. 1 more thing; the basic rule of action and reaction. mooky accused you for being exp hacker and told u about global ban system(action),you smiled(reaction). Then he told u that your account will be banned (action), you smiled again (reaction). If you rj the room it had to be between 1:12:39 and 1:12:51. That’s 12 sec, very unlikely, but assuming you are telling the truth and u did rj the room, how could you read what mooky had written? 6 sec space between those 2 messages. You wouldn’t write second smile, cuz you wouldn’t know what mooky had written(u rj the room remember?). But nice try thou.
Back to top Go down
ig.g4sH4^.-z10

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:33 am

Well for the warning, I understand it myself and your right that it is not very convincing. Still if something like that happened to your friend you'd probably fight for what you say like I am doing now. And for the 2nd "Very Happy" honestly i wrote "Very Happy" without any reason needed. Oh, yes I think mooky and pentagon are friends but they should confirm that if that is the situacion.
Back to top Go down
pentagOn!92!

pentagOn!92!

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:36 am

but I will not be a ban because of what I did and this is the year in the HLR 1,2,3,4! omg I put 2 Very Happy within 12 seconds and he tells me I have a crack garena ... I do not want to get a ban because of what I did or because you have a crack garena ...
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:24 am

wow Smile . FIRST, HE DID NOT REJOIN GARENA OR ROOM ! Dont lie. I remember that. But I can not remember whether he put one or two space, I was busy talking to non-english and whit noob silent Smile , my bad Smile . But i can tell you this: in the cro and srb rooms, most of them use exp hack, map hack, spam hack... Therefore, there would be nothing strange that he uses spam hack, but again it does not need to mean .
Back to top Go down
pentagOn!92!

pentagOn!92!

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:35 am

MUKI is right and for CRO SRB rooms there and because I do not play, but only in hlr1, but I got a ban for all four rooms for a year and it was ok for 2 Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:45 am

As I already said in some previous posts: edhlr rules are bad, they are not balanced and logical ( at least for me ). But we mast respect them if we play there. And last, YUGIOH GX and JADEN YUKI RULE Smile
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:55 am

Thanks for remind that you weren't banned in HLR5, so I will rebanned you at HLR5.

About what you said, as I can see you and your friend both don't know that we do ban people for using cracked client, so I think it is you who made a mistake to type the same message at the same time. About the evidence, he has been reporting leaver/hacker about more than 100 times without a problem, and the screenshot is clear, so of course we will trust him. And you? Why should we trust you? If you said this screenshot is photoshopped, you can go proof this to us. In this case, we are not going to unban or reduce your penalty either, if you don't like the rules of this room then you can go to play at somewhere else, this is how we deal with hackers.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban pentagOn!92! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban pentagOn!92!   Unban pentagOn!92! Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban pentagOn!92!
Page 1 of 1