(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Miller_Yanger

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miller_yanger

Unban Miller_Yanger Empty
PostSubject: Unban Miller_Yanger   Unban Miller_Yanger EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:18 am

nban: Miller_Yanger
Room: Hlr 4
Duration: 489 hours

A week ago I found I was banned, i checked every ban request section and didn't find anything.

I only played in hlr 4 room, I didn't leave or anything.

Please tell me why i was banned and if it is misunderstanding unban me as soon as possible...

Thank you for your respondence

Regards
Back to top Go down
Highway

PostSubject: Re: Unban Miller_Yanger   Unban Miller_Yanger EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:12 am

Idd, there is no post at the moment, but i can tell u that i made the ban request for u, so don't worry its not a mistake Smile
Back to top Go down
Miller_yanger

PostSubject: Re: Unban Miller_Yanger   Unban Miller_Yanger EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:09 am

Highway wrote:
Idd, there is no post at the moment, but i can tell u that i made the ban request for u, so don't worry its not a mistake Smile

Could u tell why u wanna do that ?
Back to top Go down
Highway

PostSubject: Re: Unban Miller_Yanger   Unban Miller_Yanger EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:18 am

Miller_yanger wrote:
Highway wrote:

There is only 1 reason that i could report a person ?
Back to top Go down
Miller_yanger

PostSubject: Re: Unban Miller_Yanger   Unban Miller_Yanger EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:30 am

Highway wrote:
Miller_yanger wrote:
Highway wrote:

There is only 1 reason that i could report a person ?

I found ur ban request of me ,I can tell that I was kicked, Some one have been kicked before me ,I didnt notice some one would report me ,so i didnt make a screenshot.
Some day you will also have been the same situation with me.
Back to top Go down
Highway

PostSubject: Re: Unban Miller_Yanger   Unban Miller_Yanger EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:09 am

Believe me man, every time i get a DC in a strange situation , i always get a screenshot Smile Gl next time
Back to top Go down
Miller_yanger

PostSubject: Re: Unban Miller_Yanger   Unban Miller_Yanger EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:09 am

Highway wrote:
Believe me man, every time i get a DC in a strange situation , i always get a screenshot Smile Gl next time

I hope so, but sometimes you cant anticipate anythings, I just wana enjoy the game at weekend. Dont like you :

You joined this forum at 2010-10-04 and sent

Topics

* Number of topics : 103 (0.82% of total)
* Topics per day : 3.03
* Latest topic : Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:17 am
* Posts per day : 3.53
* Latest post : Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:09 pm

I hope u are not the hacker(kick hacker), kicked someone and reported them and feel that is fun.

I wish u can enjoy the game ,be not played by the game each day.

Good luck

Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban Miller_Yanger   Unban Miller_Yanger EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Miller_yanger

PostSubject: Re: Unban Miller_Yanger   Unban Miller_Yanger EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:10 am

EU.onesixeight wrote:
Here is the ban request: https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-miller_yanger-t10371.htm

Anything want to add?
Hello, admin,thank you for your replication

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-miller_yanger-t10371.htm ,

this sreenshot shows that I didnt leave the game right now, because someone rolled for me and had counted down when I was kicked, I really didnt leave that game on purpose.

I was kicked or war3 crashed.

Regard
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban Miller_Yanger   Unban Miller_Yanger EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Well, it could be a rage plug, so I can't unban you for that reason when you left/disconnected right after the death.
Back to top Go down
Miller_yanger

PostSubject: Re: Unban Miller_Yanger   Unban Miller_Yanger EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:34 pm

EU.onesixeight wrote:
Well, it could be a rage plug, so I can't unban you for that reason when you left/disconnected right after the death.

Thank you for your replication, it never happen

If u feel i cant provide the sreenshot , so u cant unban me . This is OK , because I just want to know know How and Why I was banned in advance.

I always fight to the end of game , though everyone in my team want to give up.

Someday, I wanted to assess the room, but i was banned, it is a amazing.

Anyway, thank you for your browse and response.
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Unban Miller_Yanger   Unban Miller_Yanger EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:09 am

next time remember to take a SS of your "you have been disconnected" message. You can provide that in here in then it is way easier for you to get unbanned.

Also to add: Mill_yanger is a decent reporter and when I played with him, as far as I remember, he even played till end when we lost. What might happen, even although I am a total pro! Maybe you can take that in consideration aswell.
Back to top Go down
Miller_yanger

PostSubject: Re: Unban Miller_Yanger   Unban Miller_Yanger EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Eunique wrote:
next time remember to take a SS of your "you have been disconnected" message. You can provide that in here in then it is way easier for you to get unbanned.

Also to add: Mill_yanger is a decent reporter and when I played with him, as far as I remember, he even played till end when we lost. What might happen, even although I am a total pro! Maybe you can take that in consideration aswell.
Thank you for your support ,Eunique.

This result was OK , so let it go. Enjoying the game is important, whevever it is.

By the way , your host is graet. Keep going.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Miller_Yanger   Unban Miller_Yanger Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban Miller_Yanger
Page 1 of 1