(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNBAN kpeu3e

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kpeu3e

UNBAN kpeu3e Empty
PostSubject: UNBAN kpeu3e   UNBAN kpeu3e EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:20 pm

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr5-ban-requests-f8/ban-kpeu3e-t12779.htm

Hi there. Usually, when I get dropped I ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS make a screenshot. In this particular case I didn't make one, cuz I didn't expect I would need a screenshot. This ban request got me like "Lol wtf is this". However, I will explain. I didn't leave, I was disconnected, and I didn't make a screenshot, because the game was 30 seconds away from being finished, that's why i couldn't believe someone is so pathetic to report me, when he knows damn well the game was at it's end and that I was dropped. I have never been banned before and I don't have any idea why this guy decided to make a report, really... that is just ridicolous. I will ask some of the players in the game for support, because I don't have a screenshot and u wouldn't just rely on my words..
Back to top Go down
[Clayton]

UNBAN kpeu3e Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN kpeu3e   UNBAN kpeu3e EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Well kpeu3e is my personal friend and we've played dota for a long time. As you can see I am the host in that game.

Sometimes there are difficulties in our internet connection and I assure you kpeu3e is no leaver. Even better, I was saying (in bulgarian during the game) that I wanted to stay afk but he said "keep playing" .. he got dropped out of the room while we were playing so thats probably the reason he got disconnected.

Such a childish and stupid ban request should be nothing but ignored !
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

UNBAN kpeu3e Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN kpeu3e   UNBAN kpeu3e EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Im not going to get peevish for such minor thing furthermore knowing this is the first ban request on you but if you say " I always always take screenshot bleh bleh bleh" please mean it.

[23:57:48] [System Message] kpeu3e can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNBAN kpeu3e Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN kpeu3e   UNBAN kpeu3e Empty

Back to top Go down

UNBAN kpeu3e
Page 1 of 1