(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban grbina

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grbina

unban grbina Empty
PostSubject: unban grbina   unban grbina EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:56 am

well i cant find any links that show why i got ban from HLR 2345 so i cant post right request. Any way i know that in the past i was banned 2 times with good reasons so i didnt asked unban. First time was for leave game second was afk (got 20 or 30 days np i deserve it). Then came this: i rage quited 1 game some dude say he will report me i said ok and expected ban. That was 3-4 months ago in hlr 3. Well i got banned Very Happy in hlr3 but lol at my surprize when i tryed to join other rooms Shocked i got banned also there confused .

Help please
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

unban grbina Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban grbina   unban grbina EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Well, it means you were banned for using some kind of hack in HLRs before. Unfortunitely, we have lost all the ban requests on the last forum due to the server problems, but it doesn't help you to get unbanned, because you didn't post your unban request right after you got banned from EHLRs.

So now what I can suggest to you is that you can either create a new account or wait untill the ban expired.

Closed.
Back to top Go down

unban grbina
Page 1 of 1