(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban yoelvisica

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yoelvisica

unban yoelvisica Empty
PostSubject: unban yoelvisica   unban yoelvisica EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:46 pm

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-yoelvisica-t12371.htm
As easy as it can be,i had a bad start with 2 deaths when some1 in sentinel team dropped due to inet connection or w/e.Then i left considering the game will be rmked...it was min 8...check the ban request and the ragequit??? I hope u take the right decision...Btw i saw this ban after 2-3 days so ofc i don't have the replay saved or anything but u can see in his screenshot everything u need...
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

unban yoelvisica Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban yoelvisica   unban yoelvisica EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:28 pm

It means you have never read the rules of Europe High Level Rooms.
Here is the link of High Level Rules: https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/high-level-room-rules-t18.htm

Rules said "Leaving is not allowed when game status is 5v5, 4v5, or 4v4."

and

Quote :
Remaking

* You may remake/leave a game if game status is other than 5v5, 5v4 or 4v4
* You may remake/leave a game if game status is other than 5v5 and the team scores are 0-0 and game has lasted no longer than 7 minutes.
* Users who have been afk/idle for a total of 5 minutes or more count as leavers when determining game status.
* You are not allowed to forfeit.
* At any time during a game you can vote to remake/cancel a game. In order to remake/leave the game, the majority of all players must agree, including those in the opposite team.
* Only users who confirm that they wish to remake/cancel the game count. Users who do not reply count as having voted to play on.
* If you remake/leave a game after a voting, you MUST save the replay in order to be able to prove that the majority of all players agreed, otherwise you will get banned if someone reports you!
* The host of a game has no special rights to decide when to remake/cancel a game. Hosts remaking a game without fullfilling the criteria stated above will be counted as LEAVERS!

I am not going to unban someone like you who never read the rules carefully and blaming people with your fault, and this is not the 1st ban request.

Denied.
Back to top Go down

unban yoelvisica
Page 1 of 1