(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hack Links why not 365 days?

Go down 
+5
pecamribe
LepToN..
sacuTEkaram
Jigg4
Moustakalis
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

Hack Links why not 365 days? Empty
PostSubject: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Many admins when they handle reports the ban spread hack links accounts for 30... i don't understand why... the most times is gold or better(premium platinum) and they can enter the room any time they want. Hack links is 30 days banned... I really cannot understand why these accounts is banned for only 30 days when they spam hack links with cracked garena or without it. I also cannot understand with Hack links has the same days with leavers... hack link's spreaders 99.99% they use hacks or they deserve the 365days ban... can you explain me why? I want to know the way you think.
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Moustakalis wrote:
Many admins when they handle reports the ban spread hack links accounts for 30... i don't understand why... the most times is gold or better(premium platinum) and they can enter the room any time they want. Hack links is 30 days banned... I really cannot understand why these accounts is banned for only 30 days when they spam hack links with cracked garena or without it. I also cannot understand with Hack links has the same days with leavers... hack link's spreaders 99.99% they use hacks or they deserve the 365days ban... can you explain me why? I want to know the way you think.

cause the accounts from where they spam from are hacked too actually (somebody clicked on the link before and typed in his name + password)
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:00 pm

In my opinion hack link spammers should be system banned
Back to top Go down
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:32 pm

No they musten't be system banned. if write this you know what will happen?

Hacher-http//:www.ihackyou.com

Fool-Is it safe?

Hacker-Ofc it's

Other player- ISN'T SAFE DON'T CLICK IT!!

Fool-Whch one?

Other player-http//:www.ihackyou.com

[System Message] Other player has been banned for 365 days from garena(or permenent).
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:41 am

i think its because the ban capacity or somthing like that
the admins answered to a similar questions many times.
Back to top Go down
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:17 am

But the only way to learn how admins banning is to answer me an admin. thanks all anyway...
Back to top Go down
pecamribe

pecamribe

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:31 am

LepToN.. wrote:
i think its because the ban capacity or somthing like that
the admins answered to a similar questions many times.

Guy explained.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:14 am

Actually, the banlist limit was tested, few days ago, and we are far away from reaching that limit. The fact we don't ban users posting hack links for a year, is pretty simple.

Pretend you are new to this. Someone posts a link like this. And you click on it. And you log in, in those fake websites. Your garena account won't be yours anymore. Now imagine, you want to have your account back, but it is banned a year. Our logic is to understand those accounts got hacked, and therefore, posted hacklinks, but not from their real owner, but by the hacker. We are not punishing the real hacker by banning those accounts a year.

Sadly because some other innocents guys will click again on those links...

Maybe my explanation isn't that clear, if you didn't understand, I'll try my best to post something better, and understandable.
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:57 am

I understood it, but here's what I think. Even if you're new to this, trying to come across a hack is absolutely the same as using it. If they click a link that says "free hacks blablabla" I figure that they want to use hacks and I'm glad that they ironically get hacked themselves, and if they got 365 ban/system ban for it as well that would be just wonderful, what can I say, no mercy for hackers in my opinion.
Oh yeah, and that reminds me, I really don't get it why aren't map hackers system banned like they used to be. Yeah I know, 365 is a lot, but still, they are seriously violating the policies. I remember a few years ago a guy who was sitting next to me in a local net cafe got system banned for mh, oh how happy I was... I miss the old ggc Sad
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:13 am

sacuTEkaram wrote:
I understood it, but here's what I think. Even if you're new to this, trying to come across a hack is absolutely the same as using it. If they click a link that says "free hacks blablabla" I figure that they want to use hacks and I'm glad that they ironically get hacked themselves, and if they got 365 ban/system ban for it as well that would be just wonderful, what can I say, no mercy for hackers in my opinion.
Oh yeah, and that reminds me, I really don't get it why aren't map hackers system banned like they used to be. Yeah I know, 365 is a lot, but still, they are seriously violating the policies. I remember a few years ago a guy who was sitting next to me in a local net cafe got system banned for mh, oh how happy I was... I miss the old ggc Sad

they dont click on this hacklinks...cause there you can easy download hacks without leaving your username + password.they click on links like for example : www.freegarenagold.com
the site will look the same as the main site of garena.there you have to login,and tada the hackers have your password
after this they just use your account for spamming hacklinks and stuff.
now if the guy who clicked on this fail link recognizes "oh damn my account was hacked,i write to garena stuff!!!"
if he get his account back and have 365 days ban for doing nothin at all.he just beeing new and clicked on a fail site.thats kinda unfair for him now,dont you think so too?

thats what cous actually have tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
unfair.cece.it

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:52 am

Yeah, but they can make a unbanrequest whit explanation of what happened to have account back
Back to top Go down
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:07 pm

unfair.cece.it wrote:
Yeah, but they can make a unbanrequest whit explanation of what happened to have account back

I agree... and with a screenshot can unbanned again...
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:13 pm

Moustakalis wrote:
unfair.cece.it wrote:

I agree... and with a screenshot can unbanned again...

screenshot of what exactly?
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:21 pm

What is the point of banning bots for 1 year?
If you explain this to me i'll support your cause Smile
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:55 pm

street_dog wrote:
the only sense i see in banning bots for 365 is,that if the real owned of the account says "damn my account was hacked,i get a new one" the bot user can use the account after 30 days again
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:32 pm

for street dog.
Ban the account for 365 days
when the real account owner gets his account back and find out its banned for a year
he make an unban request and admins unban him and ask him not to click on any hack link again. if he did it again then dont unban him ( just like the dc issue )
if he did not retrieve his account as jigg4 stated above then the ban remains.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:00 pm

LepToN.. wrote:
for street dog.
when the real account owner gets his account back and find out its banned for a year
he make an unban request and admins unban him and ask him not to click on any hack link again. if he did it again then dont unban him ( just like the dc issue )

Pretend, I'm the one hacking all this. Then my main account get banned. If I follow you, I can just make an unban request,and pretend I got hacked, right? Then I'll be unbanned, and I'll post hack links again, to get your precious account(s). It leads nowhere to ban them a year, I hope this point made you realise it afro
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:09 pm

cous44 wrote:
LepToN.. wrote:
for street dog.

Pretend, I'm the one hacking all this. Then my main account get banned. If I follow you, I can just make an unban request,and pretend I got hacked, right? Then I'll be unbanned, and I'll post hack links again, to get your precious account(s). It leads nowhere to ban them a year, I hope this point made you realise it afro

yeah but still: he can post hacklinks on after 30 days?
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:10 pm

Yup, since we can't proove if its the innocent hacked guy, or the hacker.
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:26 pm

How many bots continued to spam after the 30 days ban ?
In 99% of the cases these bots are hacked accounts. Nobody uses them after the ban. Thats why it is absolutely irrelevant to fill the banlist of the room with them. I even think that if we ban them for 7 days it will be sufficient.
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:51 pm

what i understand,
that even if you ban those hacklinks posters thay wont finish as long as there are some ppl click it . so the real problem is the foolish guys who click it ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:38 pm

cous44 wrote:

you can see his IP using now and when he spams hack links.... and at all it'sour responsibility to protect account and your to ban any1 who ruining the game...
Back to top Go down
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:42 pm

street_dog wrote:

If you ban for 365 days and write at rules that any1 who banned while he was hacked can post some screenshots(like his approved account hack tpic where he is asking to take it ban....or a link of it). it's the best way to kick all hackers and scammers from our hack-free rooms...
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:41 am

Moustakalis wrote:
cous44 wrote:

you can see his IP using now and when he spams hack links.... and at all it'sour responsibility to protect account and your to ban any1 who ruining the game...

We are banning them, what do you want more? A cop right behind your ass, for every one of you, whenever you re about to click on a link?
If you guys are too dumb to understand that free cool craps (especially on a plateform that give you features, as long as you pay), given by total strangers guys, don't exist on earth, no one can help you.
Back to top Go down
Jigg4

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:01 am

cous44 wrote:
Moustakalis wrote:
cous44 wrote:

We are banning them, what do you want more? A cop right behind your ass, for every one of you, whenever you re about to click on a link?
If you guys are too dumb to understand that free cool craps (especially on a plateform that give you features, as long as you pay), given by total strangers guys, don't exist on earth, no one can help you.

word! Very Happy
now close that shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hack Links why not 365 days?   Hack Links why not 365 days? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hack Links why not 365 days?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next