(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing

Go down 
+6
cMeIIIHo
1l....
Fais
cous44
Eunique
(GMS)
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
(GMS)

cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing Empty
PostSubject: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:20 am

he have no reasons to ban me i dont use any cheats i never left game ! he use his admin position to ban people who dont agree with him! there is no replay for my ban and i didnt do anything wrong
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:33 am

how do you know who banned you? could you provide any details, prooves or whatever? no HLR-moderator bans people without reasons or ban requests. I could not find any ban request against you. MAybe explain yourself further in here...

Especially what hapened, a SS of your "you are banned for XX:XX:XX" message when you try to join the room and why you think it was cous and how you can be sure of it.

greetz,
Eunique
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:39 am

First, I kicked you for spamming.
Second, I banned you 1 day for your insults, toward me.

[11:55:19] <(GMS)> i dont care
[11:55:21] <(GMS)> bann me

Stop trying to sound miserable in this section, you deserve this one day ban. I'll put more, the next time you behave that way.
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:09 am

pig
Back to top Go down
(GMS)

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:16 am

see what i mean?
Back to top Go down
(GMS)

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:17 am

and btw insult ? cmon man you just using your admin position ....
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:17 am

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
(GMS)

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:19 am

Stop trying to sound miserable in this section, you deserve this one day ban. I'll put more, the next time you behave that way. this isnt insult ? IF i wrote this you would bann me
Back to top Go down
(GMS)

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:23 am

i just want people to know how you using your position in bad purposes nothing more .... close this shit post
Back to top Go down
(GMS)

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:24 am

topic *
Back to top Go down
1l....

1l....

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:27 am

The mighty one strikes again.
cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing Untitl1289313921
affraid affraid
Basketball
Back to top Go down
cMeIIIHo

cMeIIIHo

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:01 am

hold the phone, did u just call the asshole a moderator?

mmm, cous, u so cool and powerfull
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:24 am

Indeed, I look so cool teaching people how to behave well, no matter who you are talking to.
Back to top Go down
fenix136
fenix136

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:05 am

@ (GMS) - today we played some 3-4 games in the morning and u behaved well as being also a more than average good player - even joked that with an admin in game all will be banned.

1 of the rules is that there should be no disrespectful behavior towards any player.

not that as CA (channel admins) we count as something more than a player, but since we are the ones chosen to keep up the rooms clean of all kinds of abuse, that particular rule applies for us like 10k times more than any other. when u flame/insult an admin its not good.

If cous had kicked you 1 time for spam (that`s not ban its 15min restriction to enter the room) and he warned again to stop that + counting your disrespectful behavior and desire to get banned I doubt that if it was me or any other admin`d have done smth different.

The 1 day ban is not put as a ban duration to make u curse and flame more when its over its for you to take under consideration and know how to behave.

There is a proper ban req for you made bu cous and if u want to be al least correct and show all that u regret it pls try to make a proper unban request containing link to ban req. proofs etc. that u can read how to do here :

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-unban-requests-f9/how-to-post-a-correct-unban-request-t8.htm

@ all the rest that might spam or troll in here : we don`t consider power a way to abuse. if its not us handling the rooms with a HARD HAND than we got no place in Garena Staff !

Back to top Go down
(GMS)

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:32 pm

cous44 wrote:
Indeed, I look so cool teaching people how to behave well, no matter who you are talking to.
sure teach me how to make a joke(i joked on 1st ban he gave me. there was no replay or anything just ban for 30 days!) then blackmail with another ban and then ban me cause i tell you in the face what you are for blackmail.this is simplest i can explain sry.... i told you on chat before im not someone who is your toy for anger when you get up on your left foot!
Back to top Go down
(GMS)

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:59 pm

thx for all admins for their time i honestly think you guys doing a great job... i just wanted to show 31 days of terror, produced and made by mighty one
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:00 pm

I never banned you 30 days, I kicked you once, for spam, means 15 minutes.
Then today, you came back in the room, pretending you got banned 30 days, and you whined, even admitted you got kicked for spam... And then you used insults, pretending you don't care about being banned.
And 2 minutes after, you are making an unban request here, to cry into 0do's arms. Something is wrong with you, can't explain if it's your brain, or something else, I'm confused. You posted 11 messages in your unban request (and now, I didn't count, for the little trolls posting (LOLOLOL CAN T EVEN COUNT), that is too much for someone who don't care. What's the big deal, you got banned a day, you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
(GMS)

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:16 pm

xD what a guy! man im here cause i cant tell you what i think in room you would ban me like you did... i used insult asshole witch is compered to your personality witch you showed me when i saw you 1st time.............. and ffs stop using crying for things you cant understand!and most important thing is YOU BANNED ME FOR 30 DAYS and you know it m8 Wink you pretending m8 and for ban why would i care for ban when i can join others hlr rooms or any other room on garena!!!!!!!!im here for justice open your eyes!!!!!!!!!!! you cant terror people mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:22 pm

You are here for justice, but you said you didn't care for a ban right? What's the logic with all this? You got banned a day, not a year, Something like 10 hours left, hope you'll be able to sleep tonight... it's no big deal, stop pretending garena stoped working when you got banned. And I'm sure you'll leave the insults and all the tears the next time you enter the room.
Back to top Go down
(GMS)

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:50 pm

i dont want you to unban me i just want to show people how you using your admin position for your own purposes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omfg ban me again i dont fucking care !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i didnt complain for 30 days i complain now cause i saw that you are a lying twisted sissy! and you dont deserve to be admin how cant you understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do i have to be this honest for you ? or you still dont get it? you are cartman man you have so HUGE ego that he DEFEND himself.. watch that episode you would LOVE it
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:03 pm

as I said on the first point: can you provide any proof? also: moderators will treat you fair, so if you misbehaved, take it as a fair punishment!

There is one more thing: I asked you for a proof, a SS or something, to provide. You did nothing? I can understand your anger. So whatever you say or think.... Answer my first reply or get denied in here. By reasons. Provide a proof or smth so we see SMTH you say is true. if you just are pissed, at least say so and do not accuse cous of things he didnt do!
Back to top Go down
OnE|EviL

OnE|EviL

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:11 pm

(GMS) you are rlly epic boy loooooooool maybe go out a bit , take a fresh air Smile leave admins do their job ... and stop crying like a baby lol Smile))) if you need milk just say it dude ... we will all invest Smile)))))
Back to top Go down
EU.Neff
EU.Neff

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:02 pm

You should show respect a moderator like cous, whos working out tons of ban requests in two sections every day, instead of flaming him.
If he kicks/bans you because of spam/non-english, its your own fault, so stop blaming him.
Its always easy to call an admin an abuser, but hey, a fault confessed is half depressed, isnt it?
Back to top Go down
(GMS)

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:22 am

man i just wanted to show people how he do what he want!!!!! and for the 10 time i dont want UNBAN
Back to top Go down
fenix136
fenix136

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:38 am

I checked. (GMS) is banned only for 1 day and the ban expires in a couple of hours.

If you were banned for 30 days or so PLS provide a screen shot with the room u`r trying to enter (ehlr4) and the system msg : you can`t access this room 24:00:00 (or the time left). Without any valid proof you are in no position to accuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing   cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing Empty

Back to top Go down

cous44 he banned me 2 times for nothing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next