(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban skyline--r34

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skyline--r34

unban skyline--r34 Empty
PostSubject: unban skyline--r34   unban skyline--r34 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:04 pm

i have been banned for more than six month in all high lvl rooms and still cannot get in any high lvl rooms till now plz unban me thx
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban skyline--r34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban skyline--r34   unban skyline--r34 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Your ban will expire in 2011 august the twelfth in all rooms , the length and the fact that it's the same in each room makes me think it was a legal ban for any kind of hack (1 year penalty span)

There's no record of it because our forums were cleared away, but I wonder why do you have waited three months to request for unban, unless you did it and it got denied.
In any case I'm not unbaning you,
you should have shown some interest for your account way sooner.
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

unban skyline--r34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban skyline--r34   unban skyline--r34 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:52 pm

I remember you were banned for maphack, because I was the one who checked the replay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban skyline--r34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban skyline--r34   unban skyline--r34 Empty

Back to top Go down

unban skyline--r34
Page 1 of 1