(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban phiromaniak

Go down 
+2
0doaker
phiromaniak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
phiromaniak

unban phiromaniak Empty
PostSubject: unban phiromaniak   unban phiromaniak EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Garena name: phiromaniak
UID: 4450868

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr5-ban-requests-f8/ban-phiromaniak-t13090.htm

OMG look this. 5 min play and we have leavers. I ask guys about RMK and all accept it. After this i create again.
I never not leave games.

Look. after this game HE joined my game again then i recreate
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr5-ban-requests-f8/ban-weyak2-t13097.htm

So i think its no reason ban. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban phiromaniak Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban phiromaniak   unban phiromaniak EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:58 pm

do you have the replay that proves you all voted for remake?
please attach it if you have it
Back to top Go down
jambonator

unban phiromaniak Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban phiromaniak   unban phiromaniak EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:21 pm

btw, i didnt vote for rmk...
Back to top Go down
phiromaniak

unban phiromaniak Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban phiromaniak   unban phiromaniak EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Sure, if I have replay I share it, but I didt know what somebody want ban me for this. And I not save all replays. But I can call all sentinel, who accept what ask rmk. How about this? And jambonator, sure if you play in team 5v4 why you want ask rmk. I only want game balance, can't understand why somebody want ban me for that.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban phiromaniak Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban phiromaniak   unban phiromaniak EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:40 am

That's a bit unorthodox but after all it's still a majority agreeing for remake Smile , if you manage to get 4-5 players from that game that support you you'lll get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
wolfpro

unban phiromaniak Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban phiromaniak   unban phiromaniak EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:56 am

Hello all,
I was in that game and there was leaver in 5 min of the game, so host asked to rkm most ppl said ok, go RMK... No one was against rmk so he did remake.
He should be unbanned. And man who banned him should be banned, it was 5th min of game ffs. Thx all.
Back to top Go down
mladenpro

unban phiromaniak Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban phiromaniak   unban phiromaniak EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:59 am

Hi all, I was in that game too, its true he asked for rmk and all ppl sad ok, mby not all but no 1 was against so we rmk and play again. It was 5th min, unban him. Bye
Back to top Go down
phiromaniak

unban phiromaniak Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban phiromaniak   unban phiromaniak EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:10 am

So i cant find "PS.Freshstyle" in garena, becouse dont know his ID..
We have 3 ppl in sentinel who want RMk in this game, i think its enough to remake game...
I hope jambonator think about their actions.. and can I be unban?
Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
jambonator

unban phiromaniak Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban phiromaniak   unban phiromaniak EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:05 am

y and both players create there account today, and they posted with 3min difference... and phiromaniak posted just after them... i find it very strange
Back to top Go down
phiromaniak

unban phiromaniak Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban phiromaniak   unban phiromaniak EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:12 am

Its my mates. I ask them in skype to support me here. and after that i msg here too.
one thing I do not understand.. why are you so negative to me about that?
Back to top Go down
Gemini^_^

unban phiromaniak Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban phiromaniak   unban phiromaniak EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:35 am

its just so funny. this jambonator join the next game with the same host who is supposed to be a "leaver" and then he report him.Its just hate and abused request. Even when some guys try to explain they wanted the rm he still says that they maybe are some false vote from phiro or i dont know why. This is really hate.Phiro should be unbanned and jambonator banned for some days.this is rly unacceptable in my opinion. and he should payed for the time phiro couldnt join ehlr rooms.And that way some pepole may stop posting nonsense ban request.

Best regards
Back to top Go down
phiromaniak

unban phiromaniak Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban phiromaniak   unban phiromaniak EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:34 am

Yes thank you for your suport.
Now i play in europe rooms 1 ~ 10 and all games i have 2-5 leavers. always ppl leave games.
I cant play here. i want play in EHLR, or i have no fun then play dota, becouse game 2v3 after 10-15 mins its really stupidly.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban phiromaniak Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban phiromaniak   unban phiromaniak EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:47 am

After all this is the first ban request on you and the game was already ruined -there was a leaver- and also the game only lasted 5 minutes I think we all would have liked to remake.

I hope these two days of ban have taught you to save the replay for situations like this one.

[11:46:46] [System Message] phiromaniak can access this room from now on!

PS. Start your warcraft > Options > Gameplay > Enable Autoreplay Saver ; this will create a folder in your w3 folder where every game you play will be recorded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban phiromaniak Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban phiromaniak   unban phiromaniak Empty

Back to top Go down

unban phiromaniak
Page 1 of 1