(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban noxli Drophack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HUNZzZz

Ban noxli Drophack Empty
PostSubject: Ban noxli Drophack   Ban noxli Drophack EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:44 pm

i doubt that this guys use drop hack and i'm leaving it for admins to judge it. first of all when we started wining the game he kicked the most fed hero in our team with no w8ing time to drop we just saw him left the game and this weird in min 30 and we were confused why he would leave and i susbected him just after i found my self dissconected suddnly with no w8ing for host message just discconetecd after i done their second mega and my connection was stable and sadly i didn't took his uid but i'll post replay and screen shot for u to judge.
N.S.:u can notice that his hero comes idle while sf got kicked and me 2 his hero was idle when i got kicked maybe this means he is using his hack in this time.
link to replay: http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4cdb33d0e76a4
link to the screen shot of nevermore after he dissconeted suddnely:Ban noxli Drophack Sfafterwireddc
link to the screen shot of me disconnected suddnely with no w8ing for host:Ban noxli Drophack Meafterwrieddc
that is all and i leave it for admins and thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
HUNZzZz

Ban noxli Drophack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban noxli Drophack   Ban noxli Drophack EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:02 am

sry admins but i thought u forgot my thread plz answer with denied if u won't ban him and ty
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

Ban noxli Drophack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban noxli Drophack   Ban noxli Drophack EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:18 am

I checked the replay, and i found nothing suspicious.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban noxli Drophack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban noxli Drophack   Ban noxli Drophack Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban noxli Drophack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum :: Europe DotA High Level Rooms :: HLR Abuser Requests-
Jump to: