(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNBAN redhit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
redhit

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:22 am

U ARE IDOIS ?

I am asking for one question here u can tell me it and i will never play garena again at all : that what he did i didnt do so u believe him and dont believe me

btw its not game to think like sharklholmes or ppl like that its rules and i did my profs so if u have anyblood tell me what i did to make u Still dont BELIEVE ME

plz i need good moderator not ppl wana ban guys without makeing any reasons and i will not stop doing topics caz y problem here do u know how much its take with basic account to do lvl 38 account ?
ofcouse no caz u all get gold member and who wana make like u say to him he have crack vision

last thing that topic is rest of

that https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-unban-requests-f9/unban-redhit-t13330.htm#32282
and started with that https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-unban-requests-f9/unban-redhit-t13330.htm#32282

i hope u can tell me what the guy who ban me did i didnt do in the last topics ???!! feeling here not guilty anybody if u feel am useing grenahack or smething that not make me guilty PROVE IT
Back to top Go down
Eunique

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:10 pm

you will have to take comfort with noob moderators, we are the only ones you can get. and about the game... sherlock holmes or not, you should be glad we put effort in it, no matter what way.

about your question: I TOLD YOU AND YOU IGNORED IT!

now stop annoying us or we might test our ban to post function. as long as you cannot provide ANYTHING new, the case is closed. flaming us will not help you in any way. even you should understand that.

greetz,
Eunique
Back to top Go down
jambonator

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:28 pm

As 0doaker sayed
Quote :
So basically you are saying that you tunneled someone then you took the first ping, you added it to the system message that nobody spammed and afterwards on the top of it the reporter photoshopped the screenshot in order to get you banned...

In case this was true (I and nobody believe so) you'd deserve to be banned for being an idiot ... to add 109 in a ping is something brainless, not only you dont use a lower ping to attrack people no, but you make everyone suspect you of cracked garena because you are basic.

Anyway none of us believe your version(s), instead of explaining everything in the first post you tried to defend yourself accusation after accusation what pretty much means to me you have no evidence / alibi / version to support your innocence at all.

Denied.

so if it's not clear for you, ask someone you know who can traduce it for you.

all answers inside!
Back to top Go down
pinceta

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Redhit lets say u are right, someone framed you. I know its very easy to frame someone this days using photoshop but u must understand that the evidences provided lead to only one decision.

Dont bother much about this case i am sure u can easely lvl up to hlrs in no time.
I still cant say i believe you, but i am also aware of the ease and the countless ways that one can frame innocent person for cracked garena.

Cheer up, and god speed to hlrs Razz
Back to top Go down
redhit

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:42 am

ok assholes cya i will play that g\shit again bb
Back to top Go down
redhit

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:43 am

fuking noobs cant even tell me what i did to ban me
Back to top Go down
jambonator

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:21 am

lol, you are really tard.

Quote :
reason : cracked garena

learn read.

bb
Back to top Go down
redhit

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:33 am

jambonator wrote:
lol, you are really tard.

Quote :
reason : cracked garena

learn read.

bb

u are noob i broved i didnt use cracked garena noob
Back to top Go down
Eunique

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:36 am

I suggest to either ban his IP from posting in here or to just ignore any further post by him and not to answer in his threads any more. Or we can make this the spam and fun thread for all... to show others what happens to flamers and rude kids. not to talk about hackers, as he is totally innocent, you know...
Back to top Go down
redhit

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Eunique wrote:
I suggest to either ban his IP from posting in here or to just ignore any further post by him and not to answer in his threads any more. Or we can make this the spam and fun thread for all... to show others what happens to flamers and rude kids. not to talk about hackers, as he is totally innocent, you know...

son of bitch
Back to top Go down
Eunique

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:20 pm

we arent brothers as far as I know... I might be your father, but I never paid for... nvm...

are you having fun embarrassing yourself? because I am enjoying it. I flamed you the first time now, and on a way more interesting way I think. you should not be upset if others start this too now. maybe we just close this thread and you do what I suggested to you politely before? you have had no reason to start insulting ppl, yet you did. Dont make things even worse (and more funny) and keep the peace from now on. not for me, but for yourself. you will not enjoy it, so better just perish and let it be.
Back to top Go down
redhit

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:53 pm

lol u got rong guy son of bitch lol

i see now who saying replays big caz he he flamed lol ass hole nvm u justasshole plz dont put ur fuking noob mind in it caz u just ass hole Smile or mb u like me like that Sad
haha noob
Back to top Go down
redhit

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:55 pm

big one lol
Back to top Go down
jambonator

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Quote :
hole nvm u justasshole plz dont put ur fuking noob mind in it caz u just ass hole

Eunique got so many holes :O
Back to top Go down
Eunique

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:50 am

soooooooooo many holes... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raped_-

Raped_-

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:26 am

redhit wrote:
U ARE IDOIS ?

I am asking for one question here u can tell me it and i will never play garena again at all : that what he did i didnt do so u believe him and dont believe me

btw its not game to think like sharklholmes or ppl like that its rules and i did my profs so if u have anyblood tell me what i did to make u Still dont BELIEVE ME

plz i need good moderator not ppl wana ban guys without makeing any reasons and i will not stop doing topics caz y problem here do u know how much its take with basic account to do lvl 38 account ?
ofcouse no caz u all get gold member and who wana make like u say to him he have crack vision

last thing that topic is rest of

that https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-unban-requests-f9/unban-redhit-t13330.htm#32282
and started with that https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-unban-requests-f9/unban-redhit-t13330.htm#32282

i hope u can tell me what the guy who ban me did i didnt do in the last topics ???!! feeling here not guilty anybody if u feel am useing grenahack or smething that not make me guilty PROVE IT

from this post i made one conclusion - u cant without garena ur life is garena gj wp
Back to top Go down
redhit

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:52 am

LOL HE HAPPY BY MANY HOLES LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNBAN redhit Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN redhit   UNBAN redhit Empty

Back to top Go down

UNBAN redhit
Page 1 of 1