(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban m0nk3yshiitz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asnboi

unban m0nk3yshiitz Empty
PostSubject: unban m0nk3yshiitz   unban m0nk3yshiitz EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:54 pm

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-m0nk3yshiitz-t13959.htm

im here for my lil bro who got banned in hlr 4 becuz someone reported him while
everyone in the game was laggin like crazy coz of nab host
i was behind him watchin that game and told him to ask if he could leave and they all said yes
unfortunately he didnt save the replay becuz he nver though he would get banned...
we always play in this room and nver leave
the funniest thing is everyone was laaggin like crazy
and still get reported for leaving...

asnboi
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

unban m0nk3yshiitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban m0nk3yshiitz   unban m0nk3yshiitz EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Well, I don't trust your word because he is still level 5 in 12 minutes which is unusual. I would say that he was afk at base and doing nothing, after few minutes then he left the game.

Even if what you have said is true, both of you should go read the rules of Europe Dota High Level Room, there has already discribed very clearly that you must save the replay whenever you leave a game for any reason.

Quote :
# Remaking

If you remake/leave a game after a voting, you MUST save the replay in order to be able to prove that the majority of all players agreed, otherwise you will get banned if someone reports you!
Link of the Rules: EHLR rules

I will not unban him in this case, the ban will stay.

Denied.
Back to top Go down

unban m0nk3yshiitz
Page 1 of 1