(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban NWL|.bjoich.| | Novaa | Racist.Dragon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
n0_oB

unban NWL|.bjoich.| | Novaa | Racist.Dragon Empty
PostSubject: unban NWL|.bjoich.| | Novaa | Racist.Dragon   unban NWL|.bjoich.| | Novaa | Racist.Dragon EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Back to top Go down
EU.Colector

PostSubject: Re: unban NWL|.bjoich.| | Novaa | Racist.Dragon   unban NWL|.bjoich.| | Novaa | Racist.Dragon EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:56 pm

support !
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: unban NWL|.bjoich.| | Novaa | Racist.Dragon   unban NWL|.bjoich.| | Novaa | Racist.Dragon EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:35 am

Hmm this doesn't work like that.

You explain "reasons" and then I unban if see fit , don't tell me to "check reasons" because I already did it and I decided to ban -in 2 out of those 3 cases- so tell me something I don't know or convince me why they should get unbanned.

Also make separate unban requests , one for each user , I let this one for whoever you choose but you have to make another two.
Back to top Go down
n0_oB

PostSubject: Re: unban NWL|.bjoich.| | Novaa | Racist.Dragon   unban NWL|.bjoich.| | Novaa | Racist.Dragon EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:35 am

1) We 3 never leave.
2) Posts are only because HLR1 players hate us.

Novaa *Swearing*: I have not seen any game in HLR1 without swearing.
bjoich *Farming*: He was dedicated to farm that game, because he was drunk, and still they won.
Racist.Dragon *AFK*: The game was lost 100%, also it was 4x5, he wanted to faster finish.
Back to top Go down
DumBassNOOBLOLz

DumBassNOOBLOLz

PostSubject: Re: unban NWL|.bjoich.| | Novaa | Racist.Dragon   unban NWL|.bjoich.| | Novaa | Racist.Dragon EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:21 am

hey plumpkin Very Happy muhaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unban NWL|.bjoich.| | Novaa | Racist.Dragon   unban NWL|.bjoich.| | Novaa | Racist.Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

unban NWL|.bjoich.| | Novaa | Racist.Dragon
Page 1 of 1