(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban woooo0oooow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahmedaaa

unban woooo0oooow Empty
PostSubject: unban woooo0oooow   unban woooo0oooow EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:47 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-woooo0oooow-t13828.htm

Description of what happened and evidence :

If you can see the evidence is in the ban request, if you check the screenshot you can clearly see the score and where the creeps are at, the throne was one hit away and i clicked as soon as it ended.
I kept playing all game even though you can see the score difference we did not leave until the end. so if i played all that long with the bad score why would i leave and get myself banned?!

Please review this, this was not fair at all.

Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban woooo0oooow Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban woooo0oooow   unban woooo0oooow EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Can you upload the replay please?
Back to top Go down
Ahmedaaa

unban woooo0oooow Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban woooo0oooow   unban woooo0oooow EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:57 am

I have no replay for that game but if you check the screenshot you can see the end of that game they only need 1 min to finish it , it was the end of that game , that was really unfair.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban woooo0oooow Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban woooo0oooow   unban woooo0oooow EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:14 pm

I cant see what you say in the screenshot but you are right, the game was near to come to its end, 1 minute you say, it wouldnt have too much to wait for the end, would it?

If I'd have the replay I had told you with more accuracy whether the ban penalty is correct or not, but only with the screenshot you are helpless.

( Start warcraft > Options > Game play > Automatically Save Replays ; this will create a folder inside your w3 folder where all games you play will be recorded. )

Leaving is not allowed when game status is 5v5, 4v5, or 4v4.

* Rule #1 applies regardless of what the situation in the game is and regardless of how short or how long the game has lasted. Even if you leave only a few seconds before the game ends, you will get banned!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban woooo0oooow Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban woooo0oooow   unban woooo0oooow Empty

Back to top Go down

unban woooo0oooow
Page 1 of 1