(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban 求虐(CallMeEggPa!n) for using drop hack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raseeb

ban 求虐(CallMeEggPa!n) for using drop hack Empty
PostSubject: ban 求虐(CallMeEggPa!n) for using drop hack   ban 求虐(CallMeEggPa!n) for using drop hack EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:34 pm

he want to leave but i disagree after 5 min he drop me from the game.
http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4ce2f79db79fd
i hope he get banned from the earth
Back to top Go down
wiRus91

wiRus91

PostSubject: Re: ban 求虐(CallMeEggPa!n) for using drop hack   ban 求虐(CallMeEggPa!n) for using drop hack EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:42 pm

i'm 100% sure they will ask you to show them SS where its says "you were disconnected" and that you can chat with other players on garena chat and that you didn't left room..Good Luck.Bye Wink
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: ban 求虐(CallMeEggPa!n) for using drop hack   ban 求虐(CallMeEggPa!n) for using drop hack EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:40 am

look, i need ss to proof that u were disconnected, and ss from chat to prove that u didnt dc from garena, and a replay from other guy in game that didnt leave/dc.

if u cant provide those, then u will have to check the replay and try to find a fog clicks (maphack) i will keep it open few days
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: ban 求虐(CallMeEggPa!n) for using drop hack   ban 求虐(CallMeEggPa!n) for using drop hack EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:30 pm

seems no then closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban 求虐(CallMeEggPa!n) for using drop hack   ban 求虐(CallMeEggPa!n) for using drop hack Empty

Back to top Go down

ban 求虐(CallMeEggPa!n) for using drop hack
Page 1 of 1