(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban dotakid.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dotakid.com

Unban dotakid.com Empty
PostSubject: Unban dotakid.com   Unban dotakid.com EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:53 pm

The ban request is here https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-dotakidcom-t13946.htm?highlight=dotakid+com

I had a power failure. You can see in the ban request screenshot I had a drop count because all people -roll

I had 2 friends in the game -Myth- and Armani.Clarke and I was the best in the game ( 7 kills ), even tho we where loosing maybe (tho 30 minutes is too early to tell).

I play every day with my clan on Europe HL1, fav20.com-Bibi , -Myth- , VStyle^ using Skype and I had no reason to leave.

I am long time player (was in #1 division of dota-league and won #1 in WCG Romania 2006 and 3 times #2).

I never leave and I never swear and I really think that game finishes when throne falls. I won lots of games by staying to the end.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban dotakid.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban dotakid.com   Unban dotakid.com EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Mainly becasue it's the first time you are reported but also because you've made an at least polite unban request :

[02:08:04] [System Message] dotakid.com can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down

Unban dotakid.com
Page 1 of 1