(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban icecool_1691

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
icecool_1691

unban icecool_1691 Empty
PostSubject: unban icecool_1691   unban icecool_1691 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:35 pm

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-icecool_1691-t14178.htm

ok so basically I was banned for leaving ingame which obviously wasn't my fault.If the moderators are aware of the common blue screen error which windows users get in which basically users get a blue screen with some random messages on it and then your computer restarts.If you see the screenshot you can see the score which shows that the game was pretty much balanced and there was no reason for me to leave just like that mid-game unless our team was being owned.Also you can check my previous track record on garena ,I have never been involved in such issues.Please consider my case with fairness.I know I do not have any evidence to prove my innocence but it isnt possible to take a screenshot during a blue screen error unless bill gates decides otherwise.Or if it isnt possible , please serve this as a warning with a short period of ban from the room as I really like to play there.
thanks.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban icecool_1691 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban icecool_1691   unban icecool_1691 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:22 am

Everybody can get disconnected and this is your frist time, plus the game was unequal due to the previous leaver so you didn't ruin the game entirely.

[10:20:58] [System Message] icecool_1691 can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down

unban icecool_1691
Page 1 of 1