(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban [G.c]Scatman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[G.c]Scatman

Unban [G.c]Scatman Empty
PostSubject: Unban [G.c]Scatman   Unban [G.c]Scatman EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:24 am

Hello there.

Here is the banrequest.
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr3-ban-requests-f6/ban-t13256.htm

this is my story.
Game started and the guys from my team picked/randomed agi heroes. As a teamplayers i choose Demon Witch(as u can see) to help them with ganks. Game started as usual and from the very begining i`ve noticed that im playing with guys that just started playing Dota. I tryed to talk with them , but they didnt listened and played as they wanted. All of them were like playing for themselfs , not for the team. Time passed by and one of opossite team - MF (in this case Broodmother) left , i dont remember the reason. Few minutes after The Sentinel start attacking and surely owning the game. Got really pissed off from my team mates acts , so i rushed and do a rage quit.
So , this is my explanation. I hope i would get unbanned and start playing again in HLR3.
Just to say that this is first time im getting problems like this and probably will be last one of it.

Yours,
[G.c]Scatman
Back to top Go down
jambonator

Unban [G.c]Scatman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban [G.c]Scatman   Unban [G.c]Scatman EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:33 am

Quote :
i rushed and do a rage quit.

enough said :O

you're not alowed to leave. even if you play with 4 noobs, even if the score of the game is 3590/2.
Back to top Go down
yoooo[=MUKY=]

yoooo[=MUKY=]

Unban [G.c]Scatman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban [G.c]Scatman   Unban [G.c]Scatman EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:26 am

"you're not alowed to leave. even if you play with 4 noobs, even if the score of the game is 3590/2." - Really? If I left game with 3-3324-0, you would punish me? The funniest is when a person gets 30 days, and score is about 55-8 for sentinel. And I saw a similar things.
Back to top Go down
Z3r0!

Unban [G.c]Scatman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban [G.c]Scatman   Unban [G.c]Scatman EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:09 pm

don't unban him
MuhahahahaahaAHAhaaa
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban [G.c]Scatman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban [G.c]Scatman   Unban [G.c]Scatman EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:31 pm

It is pretty honest from your side admitting what you have done now you only need to face your deeds.

I can't reduce the penalty because I believe 20 days are fine for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban [G.c]Scatman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban [G.c]Scatman   Unban [G.c]Scatman Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban [G.c]Scatman
Page 1 of 1