(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban OkiDoki_uk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OkiDoki_uk

Unban OkiDoki_uk Empty
PostSubject: Unban OkiDoki_uk   Unban OkiDoki_uk EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:21 pm

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-unban-requests-f9/unban-okidoki_uk-t14732.htm

i just wanted to comment your decision...in my opinion its unfair and i think you didnt even watch the replay( First of all leaving the game is a 100 % ban, and secondly if you'd see the replay you would realize that the game was over, just watch the lvl and items of the opposite team. Even if i'd play till the end or left it wouldn't make any difference. I played my best till the end, but when it got to the last push i decided to stay base, cause i would be dead in 3 seconds anyway.It's not about rules, it's about common sense... techies couldnt do shit in that game, krobelus was useless, troll had no items to compare with skeleton... i think people like krobelus shouldn't play HLR cause they are the ones who actually ruin the game by letting farm and feeding. I don't really need your unban, i can still play other rooms, but its just annoying
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban OkiDoki_uk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban OkiDoki_uk   Unban OkiDoki_uk EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:50 am

Idling is worse than being afk what in turn is worse than leaving.
The three things are bannable, you can read it anytime in the rules we maintain (since this is a public place there's scarely space for rules based on skills and because of the same reason the common sense sometimes must be thwarted in order to make fair and appliable rules to everyone).

you were idling from the 38th minute to 45th minute when you just moved in an attempt to kill one of the enemies who were sieging you, and then you went afk for the last two minutes, that period of time is enough to get you banned, no matter how the game was.

As one of your team mates said , if you dont like the game you always can leave but know that idling and being afk are also punishable, end of the talk. Im not going to get into details of how lame or not our rules are, but if you search maximum skill you always can join any league. Keep always in mind that this is a public place.

I hope my answer satisfies you now, or at least I hope you understand it.
Back to top Go down

Unban OkiDoki_uk
Page 1 of 1