(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Smertniki^TTFU and IMAGINE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juba-_^

About Smertniki^TTFU and IMAGINE! Empty
PostSubject: About Smertniki^TTFU and IMAGINE!   About Smertniki^TTFU and IMAGINE! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:59 am

Ok, I took screenshot and to show you that they don't use Garenahack, its a bug with Algerian net, today I had the bug and they are also from Algeria, I told you already that its a bug and that they got banned illegaly.

About Smertniki^TTFU and IMAGINE! Dsca
Back to top Go down
fenix136
fenix136

PostSubject: Re: About Smertniki^TTFU and IMAGINE!   About Smertniki^TTFU and IMAGINE! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:18 am

mb u need to do more checking.

i did lots of tests and found out what is the most likely reason (happens every time i do it). Its not a cracked garena client, and its not a bug with an ISP.

All i found i shared with 0doaker and we are discussing this situation.

I doubt that at this time any1 will be either banned or unbanned in that situation till we decide on that matter 1nce and for all.
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: About Smertniki^TTFU and IMAGINE!   About Smertniki^TTFU and IMAGINE! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:19 am

they are innocent players, if they are not usng cracks it means that you banned them without reason?

Don't make me unban them with my ways Smile
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: About Smertniki^TTFU and IMAGINE!   About Smertniki^TTFU and IMAGINE! EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:09 am

I ll talk to juba and fenix, and the pope himself when i ll be back.
I am pretty sure you ll be smart enough not to post or create 4310845 threads about this.
Dont say they got banned illegally though 168 and odo decided this, so it was more legal than anything else. Those cases are being discussed, it won´t take long.

Cous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Smertniki^TTFU and IMAGINE!   About Smertniki^TTFU and IMAGINE! Empty

Back to top Go down

About Smertniki^TTFU and IMAGINE!
Page 1 of 1