(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Itami_o_kanjiru

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Itami_o_kanjiru

Unban Itami_o_kanjiru Empty
PostSubject: Unban Itami_o_kanjiru   Unban Itami_o_kanjiru EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:27 am

Name: Itami_o_kanjiru

UID: 4414192

Ok apparently ive been banned for flooding as i can see here https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-itami_o_kanjiru-4414192-t4179.htm?highlight=4414192
yet i have no idea even thow i read the how to post real unban request post how to post real unban for flooding yet i am not the only one that was flooding the rooms back then and i have no idea when that happened yet if its possible pls unban me
And is it ok to ban a leaver for 20-30 days and ban me for flooding a whole year?????

Last edited by Itami_o_kanjiru on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dado87

dado87

PostSubject: Re: Unban Itami_o_kanjiru   Unban Itami_o_kanjiru EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:55 am

Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Unban Itami_o_kanjiru   Unban Itami_o_kanjiru EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:10 am

you really should read how to make a proper unban request. when you did that (it is easy to find in this forum!), provide the missing information and THEN we might talk about the matter. otherwise this might easyly be ignored.

ALSO: colouring your thread name is only for moderators, change the colour back to "none (use implicit)". you can do that by editing your thread.
Back to top Go down
Itami_o_kanjiru

PostSubject: Re: Unban Itami_o_kanjiru   Unban Itami_o_kanjiru EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:28 am

Or is it hacking and may i suggest that my hotmail was hacked on which was my garena account with same password in which i somehow recovered my garena account thow my hotmail is gone
and last time posting if u dont want to unban me its fine but isee no other threads about me using hacks or anything like a hack ty
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Unban Itami_o_kanjiru   Unban Itami_o_kanjiru EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:25 am

ok, just reveived your pm. Thanks for editing your unban request. also thanks for your message. I am no unban section mod, but even as a normal mod I can tell you the following:
your explanation with
message[space][space]
explains it very well. this way you can spam without using hack.

now go and check your ban request. you will see that facemelt marked your lines. there is no space in the first four lines. they are TOTALLY identical, no space used. so you definitely used a kind of hack. as all kind of hacks are forbidden and the normal punishment for hacks is 1 year, I guess you got your reply. you will not be unbanned, dont use any kind of hacks any more and see you in one year.

regards
Back to top Go down
Itami_o_kanjiru

PostSubject: Re: Unban Itami_o_kanjiru   Unban Itami_o_kanjiru EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:35 am

i sincerely ty for u time spent even though im not getting unbanned may i just say i got couple times ingame ur account has been singed in from another computer then pass change lucky i reseted the password on time dunno if im set up or anything but i guess il w8 7-8 month more xD i wish i can post u the message i posted to hotmail that i needed my password reset when i got my hotmail hacked 2 but my pin seems to not work anymore so i cant go to the page dont know why but i had proof that my garena was hacked there anyways ty again
kind regards
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Unban Itami_o_kanjiru   Unban Itami_o_kanjiru EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:31 pm

little late for that story, even if it was true, sry. that should have come to your mind way earlier, but as you cannot proove it it doesnt matter. at least you are mannered!

Smile

good luck,
greetz,
Eunique
Back to top Go down
Itami_o_kanjiru

PostSubject: Re: Unban Itami_o_kanjiru   Unban Itami_o_kanjiru EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:49 pm

but i did mentioned see
Subject: Re: Unban Itami_o_kanjiru Yesterday at 5:28 pm
Or is it hacking and may i suggest that my hotmail was hacked on which was my garena account with same password in which i somehow recovered my garena account thow my hotmail is gone
and last time posting if u dont want to unban me its fine but isee no other threads about me using hacks or anything like a hack ty
like 2 posts ago just prolly u didnt read however nice talking to u xDD interesting convo however i guess it will end with ur last post xD hope to chat with u again in good health and not banned xD
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban Itami_o_kanjiru   Unban Itami_o_kanjiru EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:54 am

Someone stole my account , he used hacks , I got banned , I "manage" to get the account back , I post an unban request, this is a so old story...

I dont see a good reason for a hacker to get your account, in my opinion you gave it to him when you logged in god knows where to get god knows what, furthermore I can see in these last 9 days you've been frenziedly active, havent you? because you've raised your account from level 24 to level 27, and being basicmamber, it aint bad at all.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Itami_o_kanjiru   Unban Itami_o_kanjiru Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban Itami_o_kanjiru
Page 1 of 1