(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban pontiepilat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pontiepilat

unban pontiepilat Empty
PostSubject: unban pontiepilat   unban pontiepilat EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:07 pm

ok last game i played and other team we pown and one player left , and i sad fukgin leaver, after that host .kayQ who was losing sad you are, he was defending his friend leaver method.man , and shortly after that game 1 min i got report that i was baned form hlr 1. i have replay so you can ban that leaver to , i didnt wanted to wast time on reporting leaver but you must wach replay. so no reason me to be baned i dont know maby some hack, anyway if it is, you will know who do that anyway. and if that .kayQ is some admin or friend of admin i hope there are normal people-admins who will see this bulshit. there no reason me to be baned thast all goodbuy , and if in some case you know the reason i would like to know it , i am not leaver , not hacker so i realy wouldnt know what i do vs rulls

replay http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JSDC53UJ ,but for my unban i think is not needed cose there no reason i realy dont know for what i could get that, thats just my suspitions how i got ban

i look little unban requests and i saw that SkOoL who was in that game to, he was there friend, maby baned me as he was doin in other unban requests, i saw that people dont know for what thay are baned for, so admins from ggc wtf is happnind here who are that players? and why dont you do sometimg about it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by pontiepilat on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pontiepilat

unban pontiepilat Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pontiepilat   unban pontiepilat EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:12 pm

anyone to answer me about my ban? reason?
Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

unban pontiepilat Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pontiepilat   unban pontiepilat EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:27 pm

I don't find your username on the banlist, so I will close this thread.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban pontiepilat Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban pontiepilat   unban pontiepilat Empty

Back to top Go down

unban pontiepilat
Page 1 of 1