(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban Darth_Fenix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth_Fenix

unban Darth_Fenix Empty
PostSubject: unban Darth_Fenix   unban Darth_Fenix EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:33 am

Original ban request by akuma-san

As you can see it's been a while since I've been banned, and I don't have that much time to play DotA anymore, so I just found out I'm banned today.

I do remember that game though and it surprised me that you moderators were so quick to ban me, considering my score is 3-7-14 and our team was dominating with 33-16 kills and the game was practically over (Riki dominating hard) so I had NO REASON at all to leave. I don't exactly remember what happened, must have been dc or error or something, but I assure you, I did not leave.

I obviously don't have screenshots or replays, and I don't really expect to be unbanned. I just expected your bans to be fair and applied when there is enough evidence, which given the situation here, I had really no reason to leave.

Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban Darth_Fenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban Darth_Fenix   unban Darth_Fenix EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:42 pm

Since there's no evidence It's pretty hard for you to get unbanned and I'd reduce the ban penalty but considering you were forgiven once https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr4-ban-requests-f7/ban-darth_fenix-t2190.htm?highlight=darth* out of nowhere it would be unfair with everyone if it happens again.
I would reduce the ban penalty but 20 is perfect , you are right when you say the game was under control but I dont really agree with the I had really no reaon to leave part , certainly I've seen worse scores but yours is not really good and above all you were dead by the moment you got 'disconnected'.

I wish you would have any piece of evience to support your innoncence.

Denied.
Back to top Go down

unban Darth_Fenix
Page 1 of 1