(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.

Go down 
+4
chucknorriscan
LepToN..
EU.GaSeR
Juba-_^
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Juba-_^

GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. Empty
PostSubject: GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.   GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:14 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-juba-_-41763829-cracked-garena-t15999.htm

You failed GaSeR, I was promoted but Garena Admin accounts are getting hacked cause there is a leak in database, I got demoted.
Anyway, we will talk about it when its promoted back again and you will be yourself banned from all ehlrs and it's my promise.
Pointless to talk with you about if there is expiry date on Admin accounts, I joined hlr 5 when I was Admin and I talked to everyone there and also Global Admins see their chat messages on purple.

Keep asslicking, maybe you will moderator hlr 3 2 1 one day but believe me, I will teach you who is Juba and what can Juba do when an ussless shit pushs him too.
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

PostSubject: Re: GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.   GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:27 am

1. As you should know, there are no League Admin, Admin and Super Admin accounts.
If i am wrong, show me one.
2. At the moment, CA of the room cannot be banned. Why dont you know that?
3. I will insist on banning skool for DDosing users.
4. Waiting for you to have powers for like 5 months, so, i can wait another year while you are banned. hf.

Last edited by EU.GaSeR on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.   GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:28 am

You think I do not have the power? Smile))

GG.Mambet Admin

We will talk about it when they will fix the leak and repromote back my accounts Smile
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

PostSubject: Re: GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.   GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:31 am

Show me. So far, I can see the "Garena is under DDoS" thread, and no DDoS plus you spamming You have superior power, but the only thing you are getting are bans.

Enough words, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.   GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:32 am

Sorry I have a real life instead of you, I have to go and PLEASE DONT BAN ME FROM HLR 4 PLEASE PLEASE OK?
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

PostSubject: Re: GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.   GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:34 am

If you got life and you dont care about the ban, why whould you post this thread?
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

PostSubject: Re: GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.   GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:37 am

pathitic
so pathitc
Back to top Go down
Juba-_^

PostSubject: Re: GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.   GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:38 am

To show people that idiotic morons like you dont have to be moderators.

You just reported someone cause you think he uses ''garena crack''. and you and me both knows that its not garena crack, you banned alot of people like that I am sure about it.

I don't care about Garena anymore but I love retards like you, I decided from now on to care again, let's see who is juba and who is gaser.

I will make you asslicking me too, like you asslicked taralej or chrismo to be a moderator Smile
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

PostSubject: Re: GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.   GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:42 am

Thanks for showing everyone that im the moderator who has no tolerance to so-called "hackers", and you are an attention whore who thinks that everyone asslicks them, because you cant achieve anything in real life. They just think you are annoying and dont want to fight with you.
But, in my case, its not going to happen. Im not that kind of a person Smile

Keep posting, im out of here.
Back to top Go down
chucknorriscan

PostSubject: Re: GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.   GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:02 am

Gaser, if i were u i'd find some place to hide.

Juba is armed and ready!!!

GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. 77223054.th

NOT!

Guys give juba a break, everyone who is in hlr more than 3 months knows who is the biggest no-lifer.

Back to top Go down
555.rafa.pt

PostSubject: Re: GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.   GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:18 am

)
Some poor ppl likes the feeling of shameless, likes to be a bad example
why u dont go spread ddos hate to other place? im not like this but...
GTFOOOOOOOOO ur n not welcome
RAFA
Back to top Go down
KekS

KekS

PostSubject: Re: GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.   GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:50 pm

EU.GaSeR wrote:
1. As you should know, there are no League Admin, Admin and Super Admin accounts.
4. Waiting for you to have powers for like 5 months, so, i can wait another year while you are banned. hf.

GASER you just sucking dick dude!You are fucking imbecil,GG.Mambet is Admin,what the fuck u talking about.Fucking smart russian ass.Gtfo from garena and Rly dont ass lick anymore.Fucking bastard.How all fucking hates you,you piece of animal.

Juba i support you dude.Dont waste time for this retarded nolifer....Just sometimes you can find fails in nature,what can we do...

Kekssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000505546234
chucknorriscan

PostSubject: Re: GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.   GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:11 pm

KekS wrote:
EU.GaSeR wrote:

GASER you just sucking dick dude!You are fucking imbecil,GG.Mambet is Admin,what the fuck u talking about.Fucking smart russian ass.Gtfo from garena and Rly dont ass lick anymore.Fucking bastard.How all fucking hates you,you piece of animal.

Juba i support you dude.Dont waste time for this retarded nolifer....Just sometimes you can find fails in nature,what can we do...

Kekssssssssssss

Deciding who is more idiotic/immature/retarded/ betwen juba and keks is hard decission indeed...
Its like, wut smells worse? Camel shit or dog shit ? Very Happy

[quote="KekS"]
EU.GaSeR wrote:

Kekssssssssssss

I think u just found another fail in ur life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dusan16

dusan16

PostSubject: Re: GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.   GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:36 pm

I do not see the point of this discussion.
You guys really think that if someone is a hacker has to be low fat and did not see the light of day ?
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.   GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:22 am

If you want to show your penis size, real life fits better.

If you think you are capable of having a normal conversation/debate over the internet with total strangers, no matter where they from, then we will catch later. But not yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.   GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard. Empty

Back to top Go down

GaSeR? I just confirmed that you are a retarded bastard.
Page 1 of 1