(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Bjelica-_-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bjelica-_-

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:21 am

Link to ban req. : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/bjelica-_-leaver-t16487.htm?highlight=bjelica+-+-

Reason for unban : Ok...today i tried enter hlr1 and i saw i was banned. intruiged by this i looked for ban req. not to get unbanned but to just see what is it. After a bit of search i found this hidieus ban req. which made my name categorized by not only a leaver but an IMBA nub too. I know im a flamer, i know im racist but leaver and nub i was never and that will remain. So heres the deal, one of my two frinds was playing on my acc. I dont care who ,nor why but i changed password emidatly. I can assure u this will not happen again and i'm asking u to please unban me.I have never had leaving report on me since i play in hlr1 and belive me thats a quite long time. im sure anyone who knows me or have seen me a bit know im trusty player and good player.
Back to top Go down
valdeti

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:07 am

ahhaahahhaahhaahhhahaahhahahahahahaahhahaah i laughed my ass off BJELICA
, come on , i didnt expect you to come into this condition begging admins for unban...
Back to top Go down
Bjelica-_-

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:57 am

why not ? what is wrong with that? im not beging im just humbling asking on serveal reasnobale tghouts.

Last edited by Bjelica-_- on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
valdeti

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:58 am

i always liked the way you didnt care about anyone , admins , or anyone else you flamed everyone, now you are begging for an unban come on...
Back to top Go down
Bjelica-_-

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:07 pm

i didint care bcs i never got banned ... and when i got banned it was for reason i didint hand anything against . This time i have ,dear shiptar will u please let admins reconsidire this. You are inrelevant to my intrests and this story. Please fuck off .
Back to top Go down
valdeti

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:08 pm

"and i'm asking u to please unban me"

come on i didnt think a chetnik like you would say that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bjelica-_-

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:17 pm

>and i'm asking
>i'm asking
>asking

A man or woman with Croatian nationalist cannot be Chetnik. Chetniks are serbian group or may i say sort of ppl or organization that was operating during the WWII and yugoslavian front.They have nothing to do with croatian exepct they sluagther and fight Croatians during the stated.Now when i expalind u why u cannot call me a Chetnik can u plz expalin me why i cannot call u a burek making ugly shiptar?
Back to top Go down
valdeti

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:19 pm

because bureks originate from turkey
every country in balkan make bureks including croatia albania serbia and every other nation got it now ? Very Happy
and if you call albanians ugly , then you can call yourself ugly too because croatia and albania both have balkanic roots ,
here's a video about Balkanic DNA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHcK790GcaY
Back to top Go down
Bjelica-_-

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:28 pm

Your expalnations is invalid . U may procced to fail room ,have a sit and somebody of fail team will come and expalin u why u failed. in the midtime gtfo my thread and let admins do what they think is best. Any further arguing with u is pointless and not fun since u still are simple minded , easy flameable and retarded kid u were 3-4 years ago.
Back to top Go down
valdeti

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:38 pm

you're just too angry because i showed you some real facts that you cannot me ugly or burek making. I too lost my interest to flame you again , since you never could stay in the subject i was talking to , always tried to dodge it and talk about something else . You're merely a fat kid (as shown on your pics u posted few years ago) who have no real knowledge about how to deal with arguements
hf in your pathetic unban request moron.
Back to top Go down
Bjelica-_-

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:51 pm

simple minded fuck yeah. youre facts and statments are hilarious. I see there is need to provide a picuter of me since ppl are getting false informations, i will gladly do it.

Unban Bjelica-_- Imag00300

since u brought it up can u plz show me yourself . Always wondered how u look like for sucha strong guy over internet.
Back to top Go down
valdeti

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:50 pm

oh i have to admit you have lost some weight since the last pic you've posted
anyway here's me before one year ( im the blonde one )
Unban Bjelica-_- 37191_1625617437259_1141222618_31746583_5661531_n
Back to top Go down
Bjelica-_-

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:02 pm

a kid with puberty mustache and max 70 killos. I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
valdeti

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:06 pm

i was 17 years old in that pic , im glad for not having full beard and moustache , dont wanna be like a turkish guy with full beard at primary school . Anyway we were talking about albanians being ugly ? I dont think moustache and beard are included here!
Back to top Go down
Bjelica-_-

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:07 pm

dont get me wrong u are ugly as fuck.enough of this bullshit now i have seen what are u i will not talk to u again ). i tghout u are a bit more intersting for sucha internet hero.
Back to top Go down
valdeti

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:12 pm

what about you ? hahahaahahah YOU ARE VERY PRETTY MY FRIEND i felt bad to say it to you since i would lower your self-esteem about being so ugly . anyway , no one ever told me about being ugly so i really dont care what a internet guy like u said
oh and btw your head is almost fully shaved , makes me think that you are really a chetnik ( dont tell me that only serbians are )
Back to top Go down
Bjelica-_-

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
0UcH_OrC

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Saying somone from croatia is a cetnik is like sayin a jew is a naci.
Back to top Go down
valdeti

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:04 pm

hitler had jewish roots just so u know
better take other example next time
Back to top Go down
0UcH_OrC

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:07 pm

I didnt say german with jewish roots ,I said jew.
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Bjelica your watch is ''swatch'' ?
Back to top Go down
0UcH_OrC

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:22 pm

ODAKER UNBAN ME PLEASE FOR FUCK SAKES !!! I GOT BANNED HLR1 no B request nothing,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Bjelica-_-

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:36 pm

LepToN.. wrote:
Bjelica your watch is ''swatch'' ?

yes )
Back to top Go down
0UcH_OrC

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:39 pm

UNBAN US FROM HLR1 me and Bjelica... we are 2 good looking to be banned and there is no ban request FOR ME WTF WTF
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:49 pm

It's always refreshing to read a different unban request with sexy boys in it Smile but let's focus to the topic and leave the smartalk aside because it's straying off into spam.
Bjelica, is not like I dont believe you but you will understand that sharing your account with someone else always implies a risk, this is a possible result from that risk, a result you could have avoided if you wouldn't have shared your account in the first instance, so you will also understand that you, indirectly, caused this situation and because of that I cannot unban you, nonetheless the fact that you have come to explain your facts in a mannered way, at least towards me, and watching this is the first ban request on you I think it's fair enough if I reduce the ban penalty from 30 to 20.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban Bjelica-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Bjelica-_-   Unban Bjelica-_- Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban Bjelica-_-
Page 1 of 1