(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNBAN JOINT_FTW

Go down 
+2
Eunique
Jebacvasihkevi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jebacvasihkevi

UNBAN JOINT_FTW Empty
PostSubject: UNBAN JOINT_FTW   UNBAN JOINT_FTW EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:59 am

Can someone FROM JENTLMEN nolifers admins explain me, why am i banned from HLR 5 when noone posted ban req for me????????????
Back to top Go down
Eunique

UNBAN JOINT_FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN JOINT_FTW   UNBAN JOINT_FTW EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:32 am

maybe the JENTLMEN would be a little more polite and also might hurry a little bit more, if you had at least SOME manners.

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-joint_ftw-54104797-hostbot-abuse-with-it-t16352.htm?highlight=join*

as you dont understand anything and insult us, I vote for just closing this unless he gets a more mannered attitude. I think everything is said.

greetz,
JENTLMAN
Back to top Go down
Jebacvasihkevi

UNBAN JOINT_FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN JOINT_FTW   UNBAN JOINT_FTW EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:00 am

AS I SAID I DIDNT KNOW THAT USING HOST BOT IS NOT ALLOWED, TODAY I READ POST ABAOUT THAt ONE OF GUYS CAN"T HOST OTHER WAY EXCEPT HOST BOOT AND HE WAS NICELY EXPLAINING THAT HE IS NOT USING HOST BOT IN OTHER PURPOSE BUT ONLY PURE HOST... SAME IS WITH ME, I JUST WONA PLAY NICE MATCHES AND AM USING HOST BOT COZ ITS MAKING MY WAY EASIER, I CAN STOP USE IT, BUT I DIDNT KNOW ITS NOT ALLOWED AM PLAYING DOTA ON GARENA 3 YEARS AND i FOUND OUT TODAYS THAT HOST BOT ITS NOT ALLOWED, SO i think i DESERVE ANOTHER CHANSE... CAN T BEALIVE THAT YOU ACTUALY BAN ME 90 DAYS without OF WARNING FIRST, YOU COULD PM ME AND NICELY SAY "JOINT DONT USE HOST BOT ITS NOT ALLOWED" YOU BAN ME FOR USING IT, AND YOU DONT BAN SPAMMERS AND HACKERS IN ALL HLR, I JUST SAY IF YOU KEEP DESISION ON BAN ME 90 DAYS YOU JUST LOOSE RATING OF GARENA ,,,, and am mannered but i can't be mannered when someone is JOKING WITH ME .......
and look my history have i ever been banned??? no, am just fair player...
sorry Caps am in rage, pissed off coz i need to play regular europe rooms, with hakers and spammers..
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

UNBAN JOINT_FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN JOINT_FTW   UNBAN JOINT_FTW EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:21 am

If you used hostbot, you are banned for 5 days, not 90 days. We don t even ban people for 90 days.
Easy on the capslocks, we know you exist.

ediT . THe next time, I ll start reading before posting.
Ye well, you got banned once, for using host bot right? 5 days amirite? And you used your host bot again, is that correct? Why do you even post an unban request?

Pretend you kill someone, in your country, and they catch you, and you come, the same way you are with us right now, " I DIDN T KNOW I WASN T ALLOWED TO KILL SOMEONE, MAYBE DON T PUT ME TO JAIL YOU IDIOTS?
Damn, he s right, we are total idiots, he didnt know our laws, ok let s release him.

I let the capslock, so you could clearly identify yourself with this super gosu story.
Back to top Go down
Eunique

UNBAN JOINT_FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN JOINT_FTW   UNBAN JOINT_FTW EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:53 am

Quote :
and am mannered but i can't be mannered when someone is JOKING WITH ME .......

so you are NOT mannered. that is exactly, what mannered means. be polite even if someone is joking with you. it is easy t osmile if someone is nice, mannered means you ALWAYS smile. in easy words...

@cous AND joint: you were not banned because you used or repeatedly used hostbot. you were banned for 90 days, because you abused your hostbot!

now dont tell me any shit about "I never abused it" or that MUTING A PLAYER (I use capslock from time to time to make more ppl read it AND TO MAKE FUN OF GASER AND OTHERS Razz)
"is no abuse" because of whatever happened in game.

dota is a team game, actually I only play it for having fun with some friends (THAT IS WHERE GASER CAN JUMP ON NOW FOR RETALIATION!!!!!!!) (!!!!!!)
and MUTING a player keeps him from talking to his team mates. no ganks any more, no help any more, no conversation any more, no fun any more....

BESIDES: it is in the rules for quite some time, it is YOUR duty alone to stay aware of the rules. without that abuse it would have been 5 days, as cous alrdy POLITELY explained.

you abused, DONT TELL ME ANYTHING DIFFERENT, because that is just what I explained. you can ofcourse take the blame and appologize. without taking it slightly or explaining why it was the only way, maybe JUST AND ONLY SAY IT WAS WRONG and you will NEVER AGAIN use hostbots. that would at least be fair.

I HOPE YOU GET MY POINT IN HERE.
HAVE FUN.
GREETZ,
CAPSLOCK
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

UNBAN JOINT_FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN JOINT_FTW   UNBAN JOINT_FTW EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:25 pm

Jebacvasihkevi wrote:
JENTLMEN nolifers admins
lol!
Back to top Go down
Jebacvasihkevi

UNBAN JOINT_FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN JOINT_FTW   UNBAN JOINT_FTW EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:28 am

Excuse me, if you are smart like you are acting, why you didnt read then why i MUTE someone????? I've mute someone coz he is abusing and spamming MAIN chat, and using bad words to provocate me and my team mates, and second mute is only for global chat, not for aly chat... Second when you banned me for using host bot, when i reached lvl 14 3 days ago LOOOOOOOOOOOL plx dont LIe me now plx i dont have even 1 ban on this acc FFS i dont know where you find it that you baned me on 5 days????????, maybe am not mannered maybe i deserve fucknig penalty for that BUT YOU ARE NOT DOING YOUR JOBS, instead of teaching people how to make corect way to the how you call it TEAM PLAY DOTA you are banning people for using Host BOt and you are totaly FORGETING on people who is using HAck like you are in market and buying candies... SOrry if am not propert for you's HLR's but plz just BE FAIR ENOUGH, i dont wona make fights with you guys am just saying arguments, if you wona ban me ban me for ever and you loose 1 player maybe that doesnt mean to you but every day you loose 1 player... Think abaout it, if you wont apologize from me am sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
Jebacvasihkevi

UNBAN JOINT_FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN JOINT_FTW   UNBAN JOINT_FTW EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:30 am

SacuTEkaram reci svojim drugarima adminima slobodno da mogu da me banuju dozivotno ako hoce, ali nisam haker i ne koristim hos bota da bi nekog zajebavao, imam svoj zivot a dotu igram iz sprdnje da bi ubio vreme i da bi blejao sa drugarima na netu, a ti ako si iole normalan a ne kao ove 2 budale, bices na mojoj strani... sam razmisli
Back to top Go down
Eunique

UNBAN JOINT_FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN JOINT_FTW   UNBAN JOINT_FTW EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:33 am

ok, I thought about it. Cya.
Back to top Go down
Fais

UNBAN JOINT_FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN JOINT_FTW   UNBAN JOINT_FTW EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:36 am

if you are a new player to high level rooms, you have to read the rules before start playing.

dont tell me i didnt, its not our fault that you didnt.

you used hostbot that 5 days

u abused with it by muting some players, and then muted all the chat

thats 90 days

clear?
Back to top Go down
Jebacvasihkevi

UNBAN JOINT_FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN JOINT_FTW   UNBAN JOINT_FTW EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:03 am

Man i use to play dota-league for like maybe 3 years, i've started playing garena 6 months ago, and i never ever used to read rules, untill i camed in HLR but still i didnt know that using HOST BOT is illegal, beacuse my roommate is using it for like 1 year every day and he never had an problem... Just like i said, ban me like a man not like am DOG, i abused it coz someone who is HAKER and he is In GAME BEACUSE OF YOUR FAULT i can't stand hes beahivour i did it and what can i do now???
and you wona say that you never did some thing wrong??everyone can make mystake like i do, and that's the only 1 for 15 lvls like i have i didnt make even one thing wrong except of this one... i was reading other post for unban they LIE you they use some funny exuses to not get banned AND AM NOT am telling the true and asking you IF YOU WONA BAN ME BAN ME LIKE A MAN not like a dog!!!
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

UNBAN JOINT_FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN JOINT_FTW   UNBAN JOINT_FTW EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:31 am

explain the difference between 'MAN BAN' and a 'DOG BAN' please ?
Back to top Go down
Jebacvasihkevi

UNBAN JOINT_FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN JOINT_FTW   UNBAN JOINT_FTW EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:37 am

Diffrence is coz when you ban someone like a dog for example 1 month in my case that is 3 months, player will play usual eruope rooms, he will get frustraed coz of first of all noobs who plays that rooms second 99percent of room HACKERS (wich is ADMINS mystake) third game ruining every second wich provide that you or stop play dota on garena or piss of and start acting like lowbrain kid flaming others spamming using hack ETC... THAT IS BAN FOR DOGS!!
And in other way you can ban someone actualy ME for life time ban my acc forever and i will learn on my mystake and Create new Acc start from 0 reach to 14 lvl and first HLR and NOT USE EVER HOST BOT!!! more efective.. if you just THINK A LITLE bit on improve GARENA and GARENA PLAYERS you would do that other way you just spin in circle and you will not be able to CLOSE that circle never... GG
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

UNBAN JOINT_FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN JOINT_FTW   UNBAN JOINT_FTW EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Jebacvasihkevi wrote:
SacuTEkaram reci svojim drugarima adminima slobodno da mogu da me banuju dozivotno ako hoce, ali nisam haker i ne koristim hos bota da bi nekog zajebavao, imam svoj zivot a dotu igram iz sprdnje da bi ubio vreme i da bi blejao sa drugarima na netu, a ti ako si iole normalan a ne kao ove 2 budale, bices na mojoj strani... sam razmisli
I da si im brat rodjeni morali bi da te banuju takva su pravila takav je sistem jbg, nemogu oni a nemogu ni ja da tu bilo sta promenim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNBAN JOINT_FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN JOINT_FTW   UNBAN JOINT_FTW Empty

Back to top Go down

UNBAN JOINT_FTW
Page 1 of 1