(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban g0dl1kee *maphacker*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
king-_-dota

king-_-dota

ban g0dl1kee     *maphacker* Empty
PostSubject: ban g0dl1kee *maphacker*   ban g0dl1kee     *maphacker* EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:32 am

Name : g0dl1kee

UID: 5950173

Reason : Map HAcker

Replay : http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4cf3e3bdb79fe

More info : He allways teleported away with furion just in time and when i asked him to give me a print he didnt wanted so it was deffenetly MAPHACK

Proof :

ban g0dl1kee     *maphacker* 2pocbjp

ban g0dl1kee     *maphacker* 2qbx9c1
Back to top Go down
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

PostSubject: Re: ban g0dl1kee *maphacker*   ban g0dl1kee     *maphacker* EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:24 pm

I don't use map hacks. But when i click shops on fog a cicle around shop is appearded for some a sec(then it desappear again) i don't know if this ss is screenshot. Maybe this click is like mine clicks and you stop it to take the ss at the right sec. i don't accuse you for something. A maphacker definitely will refuse to give ss so maybe is true that he is maphacker... Anyway. When the admin see this i want to answer me on this. When a player don't use MH like most player(i wish Razz) can click shops for some secs (without see what's inside the shops (the items it sells). This click is visible on replay?
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

PostSubject: Re: ban g0dl1kee *maphacker*   ban g0dl1kee     *maphacker* EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:46 pm

@ Moustaklis
Thats why the replay is required even if you have a screenshot like this one.
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: ban g0dl1kee *maphacker*   ban g0dl1kee     *maphacker* EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:31 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban g0dl1kee *maphacker*   ban g0dl1kee     *maphacker* Empty

Back to top Go down

ban g0dl1kee *maphacker*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum :: Europe DotA High Level Rooms :: HLR Abuser Requests-
Jump to: