(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban:Be|My!GuesT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Be|My!GuesT

Unban:Be|My!GuesT Empty
PostSubject: Unban:Be|My!GuesT   Unban:Be|My!GuesT EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:30 pm

WHy ban me ???Not the host, ingame 5 people lag as Helllll!!!! We told the host like thousands times that we lagged!!!! And said remake!! why report me after we told Lag and RMK!!
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr3-ban-requests-f6/ban-bemyguest-t16803.htm
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban:Be|My!GuesT   Unban:Be|My!GuesT EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:32 pm

Can you upload the replay of that game please?
Back to top Go down
Be|My!GuesT

PostSubject: Re: Unban:Be|My!GuesT   Unban:Be|My!GuesT EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:41 pm

The following replay auto cover this one. I didnt save, however it seems this host ban at least 4 people in this game, cuz we all said lag. I cnt understand this host mind, Sad( cry. ban me and other 3 500 hours just because host lag.
Back to top Go down
Be|My!GuesT

PostSubject: Re: Unban:Be|My!GuesT   Unban:Be|My!GuesT EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:53 pm

0doaker wrote:
Can you upload the replay of that game please?
The following replay auto cover this one. I didnt save, however it seems this host ban at least 4 people in this game, cuz we all said lag. I cnt understand this host mind, ( cry. ban me and other 3 500 hours just because host lag.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban:Be|My!GuesT   Unban:Be|My!GuesT EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Ok let me explain you how I see this situation:

Sentinel is beating Scourge quite hard, and you got killed for the 4th time so you decided to leave , there's no signal that you all had lag -as you haven't provided the replay it can't be proved- but even if it was true and there was heavy lag, you endured it for 24 minutes!! and don't tell me it started getting laggy the last 4th deaths of you Smile

I always say that ifirst you all have to tunnel the host to know the ping response and if it seems nice but in game it's a hell of lag you should leave as soon as possible to deaden everyone's implication in the game since it's better(less worse) to leave a barely started game than ruining a game in fully progress.

Im well aware that this is the first ban request on you but the fact that you haven't provided any evidence makes me impossible to help you, I only can give you this advice.

Start your w3 > Options > Gameplay > Autosave Replay Feature ; put a tick on it and and every game you play will be saved in a folder withing your w3 folder.

I can do nothing else to help you this time , but if you manage to get the replay of that game from any other player , feel free to open another unban request providing it.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban:Be|My!GuesT   Unban:Be|My!GuesT Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban:Be|My!GuesT
Page 1 of 1