(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admins can you take a look?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thepunisher

thepunisher

Admins can you take a look?  Empty
PostSubject: Admins can you take a look?    Admins can you take a look?  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:39 pm

Hi Garena admins !
After trying many times to enter Europes High Level Rooms 2,3,4, and 5 I was schocked to find that I was banned for 8759 hours. Please do something to
unban me because I am a decent player and I use to play in the high level rooms every day with my mates. I don't know what I have done to deserve the ban.
I remember that I have asked some Gold Members to rejoin Garena to let my friend enter the room but I dont know that it is illegal according to your rules. And
to prove that some room admins used to rejoin several times to let my friend join when I typed that in Garena chat. I think that is a cruel decision by you since
I've done nothing wrong. Please do whatever you can to solve this issue and I will appreciate it.
My account is: G.The_punisher
My email: the_punisher310@hotmail.com

Yours Sincerely.
The Punisher

this is the ban requst : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-gthe_punisher-cracked-client-uid-7183134-t12562.htm

Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

PostSubject: Re: Admins can you take a look?    Admins can you take a look?  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:27 pm

You weren't banned becuse you asked gm's to rejoin.
You were banned becuse you used cracked garena clinet. i.e : unofficial garena client.
You know better.
Back to top Go down
thepunisher

thepunisher

PostSubject: Re: Admins can you take a look?    Admins can you take a look?  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:19 pm

i dont know it's illegal to use Sad
Back to top Go down
thepunisher

thepunisher

PostSubject: Re: Admins can you take a look?    Admins can you take a look?  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:19 pm

i dont know it's illegal to use Sad
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

PostSubject: Re: Admins can you take a look?    Admins can you take a look?  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 am

well,this is one of a kind excuse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

PostSubject: Re: Admins can you take a look?    Admins can you take a look?  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:26 am

So if you actually kill someone in other country and they arrest you, you tell them "I didn't know killing is illegal, please let me go"?
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Admins can you take a look?    Admins can you take a look?  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:29 am

You should have read our rules , it's clearly stated :

• If you use an inofficial version of Garena (cracked version / Garena hack etcetera) you will be banned for 365 days from all EHLRs.

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins can you take a look?    Admins can you take a look?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Admins can you take a look?
Page 1 of 1