(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

un ban g.the_punisher

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
germany22

un ban g.the_punisher  Empty
PostSubject: un ban g.the_punisher    un ban g.the_punisher  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:27 pm

first IAM SRY ABOUT MY BAD ENGLISH LANGAUGE ;;

ADMINS

i can prove that g.the_punisher is not cracked garena and use the offical version of garena

at first he wrote (guys plz rejoin) (guys plz rejoin) (guys plz rejoin) he did that in 3 lines

then he wrote (guys plz rejoin) (guys plz rejoin) (guys plz rejoin) he did that only in 2 lines now

and finally he wrote (guys plz rejoin) (guys plz rejoin) (guys plz rejoin) he did that again in 3 lines

so there are different numbers of ( spaces ) in every scentence he did

( ) = < and > but the msg was hidden when he between the < and >

PLZ ADMINS

look carefully to the picture and see it and u also can see that he is not cracked garena or that he use not the offical version

btw : i post here coz g.the_punisher is not good in the rules and worst than me in english ......

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-abuser-requests-f5/ban-gthe_punisher-cracked-client-uid-7183134-t12562.htm

Last edited by germany22 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
germany22

PostSubject: Re: un ban g.the_punisher    un ban g.the_punisher  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:33 pm

i know u are clever and smart enough to know what i mean : )
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: un ban g.the_punisher    un ban g.the_punisher  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:23 pm

I checked and it is hack for sure. you cannot spam even when you make a different post in between. try it yourself. come into HLR5 now and try it out, we can talk about it then.

greetz,
eunique
Back to top Go down
J[vc]C

J[vc]C

PostSubject: Re: un ban g.the_punisher    un ban g.the_punisher  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:18 pm

let me see... so u r saying if we type "A" then "B", next we can type "A" again right?!
hmm i dont think so... king
Back to top Go down
thepunisher

thepunisher

PostSubject: Re: un ban g.the_punisher    un ban g.the_punisher  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:24 pm

ok lets see... if you type A, then type A and space .. then type A and 2 space...and so on
you can type more than 1 in a same time
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: un ban g.the_punisher    un ban g.the_punisher  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:04 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: un ban g.the_punisher    un ban g.the_punisher  Empty

Back to top Go down

un ban g.the_punisher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum :: Europe DotA High Level Rooms :: HLR Unban Requests-
Jump to: