(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Demonic.Assasin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
F|cffffff22ire

Unban Demonic.Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Hello there ,
rly i m so sick and bored of bugs when i enter the room i found that i m banned dunno why , there isnt even a ban request checked all the forum and searched it 2 so please unban Demonic.Assasin thank you.
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:28 am

You arent added in any EDHLR ban list, this means you shouldn't be banned.
It would help if you provide the screenshot with the message that appears when you try to join any edhlr.
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:16 am

LOL I searched your old F|cffffff22ire name,and voila,there it's renamed.

I suppose you remember your old unban request story,don't you?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:27 am

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD wrote:
LOL I searched your old F|cffffff22ire name,and voila,there it's renamed.

I suppose you remember your old unban request story,don't you?Very Happy

LOL D|a)^BoRnToFeeD!! No hackers escaping from you Razz I think they hate you Razz
Back to top Go down
F|cffffff22ire

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:39 am

@BornToFeeD there isnt any ban request for F|cffffff22ire cuz i dont belive that there is an account with that name
here is the ss
Unban Demonic.Assasin Unban2
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:42 am

Of course there is no ban request because you have been banned on the old forum a long time ago,that's why.The first time, you renamed to this F|cffffff22ire, but unsuccessfully.After seeing this forum was brought up,you thought of trying your luck here,didn't you?It seems like your ban can't be removed with just a rename card.
Back to top Go down
F|cffffff22ire

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:18 am

well , i believe that demoinc is another account so if u're tryin to be smartass dont try PLUS 1000 hr means 2 or 3 monthes i believe.
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:23 am

Demonic is not another account because if you try searching with your old nickname garena will redirect you to your new one,Demonic.Assasin, plus I memorised your old UID so stop lying buddy -)

EDIT : As 0doaker said in your other unban request,you have been banned back in february 2010 so your ban wasn't before 2-3 months.

Get over it.
Back to top Go down
F|cffffff22ire

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:28 am

calculate the 1200 hrs u will found that its from 2 months ..
Back to top Go down
F|cffffff22ire

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:54 am

well as u wanted doaker i uploaded a ss of the bug
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:16 pm

I dont know if Demonic.assassin has anything to do with F|cffffff22ire ( https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr-unban-requests-f9/unban-fcffffff22ire-t11787.htm?highlight=f+++++cffffff22ire ) but it's really of no importance since even if you renamed it you apparently can't enter EDHLRs and I swear up and down you aren't added in any banlist here -at least the ones I have acess- so I have no idea first why Demonic.Assasin is banned and second how to unban it.

There's nothing I can do .
Back to top Go down
F|cffffff22ire

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:36 am

well , thanks doaker i really appreciate your effort but if i can have any e-mail address or anything so we can talk on just put it here or send a message with it .. thanks
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:13 am

You always can use the PM in this forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Demonic.Assasin   Unban Demonic.Assasin Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban Demonic.Assasin
Page 1 of 1