(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reduce panelty <criminal.92>

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
criminal.92

criminal.92

Reduce panelty <criminal.92> Empty
PostSubject: Reduce panelty <criminal.92>   Reduce panelty <criminal.92> EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:11 am

Its not fair to get banned for something i didnt do for this period because Leavers leave in purpose and i've posted the screenshots i got which proofs that i didnt leave on purpose hope u understand what i mean,i might have ruined the game but didnt mean to... so its not the same when someone leave because he Want and when someone Disconnect.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Reduce panelty <criminal.92>   Reduce panelty <criminal.92> EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:17 am

"AND 1 MORE NOTE: I DONT CARE FOR THIS FUCKING GARENA BECAUSE IT GOT FAIL SOO MUCH"
Back to top Go down
EU.Luna

PostSubject: Re: Reduce panelty <criminal.92>   Reduce panelty <criminal.92> EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:59 am

cous Da PowNeRRRR Very Happy
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Reduce panelty <criminal.92>   Reduce panelty <criminal.92> EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:40 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reduce panelty <criminal.92>   Reduce panelty <criminal.92> Empty

Back to top Go down

Reduce panelty <criminal.92>
Page 1 of 1