(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ban EU.Depon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[Clayton]

ban EU.Depon Empty
PostSubject: ban EU.Depon   ban EU.Depon EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:36 am

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4cf783ae1c207 <-- link to the replay

The thing is the game started and this guy EU.Depon started telling me where to go what to do and that tiny and shaker aren't a good lane and so on. I told him to stfu. Then he said "oh is that so" and he started feeding even before the creep started he went on scourge tower mid and died on purpose and then 7 or 8 more times. My team wanted to remake but I though he'd stop but he didn't so I eventually remade.

If it's possible I want to request for the most severe punishment in this case.
Back to top Go down
kpeu3e

ban EU.Depon Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban EU.Depon   ban EU.Depon EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:01 am

Oh my god mate.. I was about to make ban request for the same player, But I was too sleepy after the game, so u finished this job for me ; ) So, whoever's going to ban this little suck** , I ask you please, put him more than 30 days, ban him from all high level rooms... just keep that jerk away from these rooms please. I've never seen such childish behaviour... Eu.Depon totally ruined the game, he ruined my evening, cuz I freaked out, and children like him, who join games for ruining and showing their dumbness, shouldn't be given the opportunity to play in high level rooms... Just watch the replay, and you will understand me, I'm sure .. Wink
Back to top Go down
Eunique

ban EU.Depon Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban EU.Depon   ban EU.Depon EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:47 am

I couldnt watch the replay, the file loaded cant be opened, no idea why. I checked the chat log though and can say for sure that this is not EU.Depon, a long time member of EUHLR staff. Not because we do not ban ex-moderators, but because:

Depon speaks greek, not.... is it macedonian? no idea. but not greek, from what little greek I know.

Depon's Acc got hacked recently, we thought he had fixed it, but we have been aware of it before.

Depon is a A) mannered guy who would never flame or do that shit and B) depon RARELY really, really rarely writes in games. This wall of text he wrote is not only by content not his style but also by number.

I assure you this was not EU.Depon.

I will ban his account though, till this shit is fixed for sure. He changed his Password, but that doesnt help as I see.

@Depon: pm me via this forum so we can discuss how you get your acc back.

EU.Depon will be banned for 30 days
Back to top Go down
D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD

ban EU.Depon Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban EU.Depon   ban EU.Depon EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:52 am

Viewing the chat log,this is our language guys,I'm greek as well and this kind of words are heavy insults.

Still I believe that some idiot greek namespoofed him...
Back to top Go down
Moustakalis

Moustakalis

ban EU.Depon Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban EU.Depon   ban EU.Depon EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:57 am

D|a)^BoRnToFeeD wrote:
Viewing the chat log,this is our language guys,I'm greek as well and these kind of words are heavy insults.

Still I believe that some idiot greek namespoofed him...

I am greek too. I play yesterday a game with him He is NOT a bad guy! A namespoofer is the best explanation or a hack account. He was on Admistator's team before some years... i think he knows that will make him banned.
Back to top Go down
Eunique

ban EU.Depon Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban EU.Depon   ban EU.Depon EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:05 am

As I said, we both (depon and me) and even some others are AWARE of it, his account got hacked, but he still can sign in. it is that easy. sorry I forgot to close the thread, I am in a hurry. pm me if you wanna talk about it.

greetz,
EU.Depon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ban EU.Depon Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban EU.Depon   ban EU.Depon Empty

Back to top Go down

ban EU.Depon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum :: Europe DotA High Level Rooms :: HLR5 Ban Requests-
Jump to: