(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban skySTAR91

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skySTAR91

unban skySTAR91 Empty
PostSubject: unban skySTAR91   unban skySTAR91 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Please unban me.

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr2-ban-requests-f4/ban-skystar91-t17255.htm

yes, i left the game, cause it was the 6. min in the fuck game and 1 player left in our team.
and 2 in my team said, that they want a rmk. so i left and host a new game.
Back to top Go down
Repakoll

Repakoll

unban skySTAR91 Empty
PostSubject: unban: skySTAR   unban skySTAR91 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Hello. Respected administration ask unban skySTAR because He did not come out of the game. I play with him and we all vote for rmk its try i report leaver and here screen https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr2-ban-requests-f4/ban-sprayspray1-t17268.htm I think this is normal when a person left the game at 6 minutes, and all voted in favor of RMK but som1 man in this case its MN82EU committed despicable act, and wrote report for skySTAR. at least it's not very nice on the part of MN82EU because he know all wan rmk mb he dont wan it but one person can not decide for all! how you think Question I think that it's not fair to skySTAR !!! in any case, you decide Exclamation

for earlier thanks
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban skySTAR91 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban skySTAR91   unban skySTAR91 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:46 pm

In order to ratifiy your words I'd like to watch the replay.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

unban skySTAR91 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban skySTAR91   unban skySTAR91 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:06 am

A post without the F word in unban request? I have to go in the database to see the latest thread without insult(s)!
Back to top Go down
Repakoll

Repakoll

unban skySTAR91 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban skySTAR91   unban skySTAR91 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:28 am

I'm sorry but I do not replay I think that this probleь skySTAR provide replay, if he wants to unban. I just wanted to tell a witness that he was not leav in game, we go rmk !
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

unban skySTAR91 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban skySTAR91   unban skySTAR91 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:19 am

The rules is clear about it :

# If you remake/leave a game after a voting, you MUST save the replay in order to be able to prove that the majority of all players agreed, otherwise you will get banned if someone reports you!
# The host of a game has no special rights to decide when to remake/cancel a game. Hosts remaking a game without fullfilling the criteria stated above will be counted as LEAVERS!

However as the remaking rule is pending for modification I guess I can reduce your penalty to 1 day, a time you've already passed so I'm unbanning you.

For this time I helped you but if you do the same before the rule has been changed I will not reduce the penalty.

[18:19:33] [System Message] skySTAR91 can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban skySTAR91 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban skySTAR91   unban skySTAR91 Empty

Back to top Go down

unban skySTAR91
Page 1 of 1