(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Street_dog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nsnso

nsnso

For Street_dog Empty
PostSubject: For Street_dog   For Street_dog EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:46 am

Regarding ...

i got dc when iwas playing a random game in hlr2 & they drop me ... i dont hv a screen shot but i hv a replay .. so plz help me :S
also game was 4 vs 5 & i posted the replay for the admin & he banned me the MAX days dunno why !! i got 30 days ban !!
as u can see am an active reporter .. i hv more than 80 posts for leavers & this is my 1st time s1 reported me ... so plz help me & unban me
i swear i didnt leave,,they dropped me...

ban request : https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr2-ban-requests-f4/ban-nsnso-t16724.htm

replay : http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4cf3af86b79fe

u can see the chat screen at last the said "drop him , drop , play etc.." so plz i need ur help

thnx mod Smile
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

For Street_dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Street_dog   For Street_dog EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:48 pm

Trying your luck with me is not so bad step, but in this case I am not sure it will help.
First of all your contribution as an active reporter however is recognized.
But you need to post good title in your unban request. We never even consider the possibility to unban someone who has posted bad unban request.
Second - you have allready tried to unban yourself postin a long number of unban requests, some of which contain quite an apropriate language for someone who pretends to be almost 20 years old.
I watcbed the replay and honestly my opinion is that you just alt+tabed, being afk, and you were disconnected during that period, which explains as well why you didn't make ss.
Mb 30 days is a little bit too much for that, but adjusting the awufull manners you had when interacting with other people I don't the whole duration so unjustified. Hope this will serve you as a lesson. Since we don't have global bans at this moment feel free to play in other rooms. However don't have any doubts that any further misconducts will be banned with maximum severity, consider this as your official warning.
Back to top Go down
nsnso

nsnso

For Street_dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Street_dog   For Street_dog EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:33 pm

Come on man...30 days is so much ,,, when i talked to them they kept ignoring me that why i was so angry... also game 4 vs 5 & they drop me & i got ban for max 30 days :S :'(
plz help me...make it less 10 days plzz..i already got the lesson to calm down but i swear its so much 30 days for a good player & active reporter,,,so PLEASE Unban me or make it less :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Street_dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Street_dog   For Street_dog Empty

Back to top Go down

For Street_dog
Page 1 of 1