(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?

Go down 
+15
street_dog
cous44
nsnso
LepToN..
EU.GaSeR
Eunique
Gaz
[Gs]DesperaDo
sacuTEkaram
[n1ce0ne]
shadow|fiend-_^
EU.Facemelt
0doaker
Fais
isnp
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
isnp

Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? Empty
PostSubject: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:13 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-iseenoobpe0ple-t18119.htm

can you try to expain with your obviously empty head (and for some unknown reason someone put you as moderator) how you can give max ban for something that doesnt effect the game at all ? I know that this room is full with shit noobs and morons just like you odoaker , and noobs care and support each other , im just curious to see your answer
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:20 am

cry me a river Sad
Back to top Go down
isnp

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:27 am

no need to spam you fuckin shit troll
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:46 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/search.forum?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=IseeNoobPe0ple&show_results=topics

And Im kinda thinking of starting global bans on you.

Ps. yes it's 30 days, almost every comment of your was a flame, he unshared you because you were using his hero but even so he shared control again and right in the moment he did it you, in no time, destroyed his items. That's so pathetic.
So, yes max. penalty is more than justified and your reaction comfirms it.
Back to top Go down
isnp

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:00 pm

If you had something in your brainless head , you woud notice that i was using his hero only for casting HAWK , i told this moron to cast hawk like 10 times but he didnt , and when i take his hero and cast hawk to observe he removed the share , ofc odoaker i dont expect from you to understand the basics of this game , becouse its obvious that you are the same noob idiot like this fuckin peace of shit that made this report , but the game was basically over when rex lost his usless items. If you sow the game you must be an idiot or a blind shit odoaker , to not see who was the main reason for the sentinel win , but you decide to support your noob shit (mb arab) friend , its sad that such fuckin morons and total noobs like you odoaker have moderator rights in this garena. You have no fuckin idea about that game , tell me idiot what reason you can put for this report? Game ruin? Well obviously rex didnt lost the game and he was the same usless shit before and after he ''lost'' his items. So my reaction to you Odoaker is preatty normal , when i see a moron like you , i call him a moron , its that simple.
Back to top Go down
EU.Facemelt
EU.Facemelt

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:26 pm

We give ban duration considering 2 things: how it affects game and is your behavior disrespectful toward others. What do u think? If u win game u can destroy someone items becos it wont affect ur win? Is that your logic? U didnt ruin the game at the time u did it but u heavily disrespected him by doing it.
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Fais wrote:
cry me a river Sad
+1 Surprised
Back to top Go down
isnp

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:57 pm

I dont see a point to argue with a bunch of fuckin morons with ''moderator'' rights , ''hey im a fuckin shit noob , cant play that game , so i will be a fuckin moderator and ban those that can actually play that game'' , yep , thats what you are idiots too bad that your such a fuckin morons that you dont even realise it.
Back to top Go down
EU.Facemelt
EU.Facemelt

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Then dont argue. Be quiet and wait for 30 days.
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:02 pm

30 ^è^
Back to top Go down
[n1ce0ne]

[n1ce0ne]

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:29 pm

If i fuck your girlfriend(if you have one....considering the time you spend in games) you wont whine that much...
Try be more mannered and polite with ppl cuz kid Iseeyoulosethefun from this game.
Its not cool when nolife kids like you spaming and cursing around ppl like Me who dont want to be "pro" but just to spend some time in relaxation playing theyr favourite game.
If you wanna play in high skilled games vouch yourself in some good league or make a team and go compete....
!sup the ban.Lets hope he think about what i say which i seriously doubt....
Back to top Go down
http://bgihl.ucoz.com/
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:41 pm

You should increase his penalty to teach him some manners! Not only that, but he did what he did and he got only 30?! Idiots who destroy a play mate's items are in my opinion is 10 times worse then a leaver, they should get PERMANENT bans from ALL HLR for stuff like that!! And yet he's so insolent that he came here after that and insulted the people who are trying to make the HLRs a better place for everyone. If this guy get's away with only 30 days I really don't know what to say. If you think 30 days out of one HLR he did it in will change a person with that mentality, you're sadly mistaken. People like this just don't deserve second chances.
Back to top Go down
[Gs]DesperaDo

[Gs]DesperaDo

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:53 pm

you told me you love me , why did you leave me all alone
now you tell me you need me when request me on the Forum
icnp i refuse , you must have him confused by that ...amma good singer
well learn respect at europe rooms then get back , 30 enough to learn somthn good
Back to top Go down
shadow|fiend-_^

shadow|fiend-_^

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Razz 30 days Smile
I'll give you solutions to spend the holiday
First lessons of morality
Second, lessons in patience
Finally, lessons in dota
Back to top Go down
Gaz

Gaz

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:20 pm

He is a known trouble maker, thinks he is above the law.

Would probably have accrued a permanent ban in all rooms if people had reported him for each time he has left/plugged/ruined games on purpose.

He will not follow the rules no matter what punishment is given to him.

I'm with 0doaker on the global ban, but how about extending the duration?
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:35 pm

anyway, I am glad we have this case! I think we should talk about higher bans for certain ppl. leaving a game is one thing. leaving PLENTY of games might be even worse, but I am really impressed by sacuTEkaram's words, because he really got it right. ofc we cannot ban ppl for ever and it also is not what I want, due to some reasons. (feel free to pm me!)

but still this did not only ruin the game, it also ruined a piece of this guys faith! dota IS a game and ppl should have fun. also ppl should be able to rely on their team mates, not like rely on my pro skill, but like: who touched my hero and abborted myTP???? sorry, I accidently missclicked and when running away, I had your hero selected... Really sorry man, wont happen again!

so at least when shit happens, we can appologize. doesnt make it better, but hey, it is just a game. but not only destroying a game but
sacuTEkaram wrote:
being so insolent to come here after that and insult the people who are trying to make the HLRs a better place for everyone

anyway, lets get this thing spammed so everyone can tell this kiddo what we think about such ppl in our community until he gets bored of it and let us close it without opening ten new!

Last edited by Eunique on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaz

Gaz

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Eunique wrote:
sacuTEkaram wrote:
being so insolent to come here after that and insult the people who are trying to make the HLRs a better place for everyone

In cases like this, it is the behaviour of the player which is being punished rather than his actions and I think we need some harsher punishments for people who purposely rub against the community to cause friction.
Back to top Go down
EU.GaSeR
EU.GaSeR

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:12 am

Yes, I guess, we should make a list of those, who will be banned for longer duration or in all rooms, because regular punishments are not working here. Yes, we have to change the most important part of rules, but, here are some arguments for that:

1. Both moderators and players agree that now banning system is not working for those who change rooms from 1 to 5, so we have to fix it.
2. Increasing punishment is common thing in most courts, so it wont be bad to try it.

So, now, we have to figure out, what are chances and approx time of transfering to global ban system and, if needed, we can start working on this new idea, to start it before global bans appear.
Back to top Go down
LepToN..

LepToN..

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:10 am

lol isnp ur a LOW SKILL player how come you talk about noobs ?
when i saw ur comments i said ''is he that idiot i played several times with him ? ! !''
lol u surprised me newbie.
Back to top Go down
nsnso

nsnso

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:12 am

Yeah i Got that kiddo...hahaha Very Happy
I guess u should ban him 30 days from all hlr ... so maybe it serve him as a lesson..
thnx all mod cheers
Back to top Go down
isnp

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:35 am

You just dont get it , do you idiots? Noone cares about those bans and shits , garena doesnt have 1 room or garena is not the only place that someone can play dota, or if i wonna play in your fuckin shit room , i coud play with another account. The problem is not in the ban idiots , the problem is those fuckin shit noob morons like you and the other shit morons that have moderator rights , this fuckin garbige makes garena soo fuckin shit place to play , its allmost immpossible to play a normal game in this shit room anymore , just becouse its FULL with fuckin arabs , morons and brainless moderators.
Back to top Go down
Eunique

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:51 am

derpz wrote:
Eunique wrote:
sacuTEkaram wrote:

In cases like this, it is the behaviour of the player which is being punished rather than his actions and I think we need some harsher punishments for people who purposely rub against the community to cause friction.

what I have in mind is that we have the usual "maximum ban" for rage leavers, but INCREASE it by 100% for those who do not only leave, but ruin the game on purpose. we recently had a game, where one player was pissed by failing and then went afk and idled on purpose, he even said so! all we could do was 30 days. according to the actual situation I'd vote for a 60 day ban if they serve some presuppositions, but we have to be VERY careful with those.
I think in this case it is an old story and we arent in a hurry. He will ruin a game in around 25 days again and that is sad, but then we might alrdy get him banned for a longer duration.

We should at least think about it!
Back to top Go down
EU.Facemelt
EU.Facemelt

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:53 am

Jeez in first post he goes cry me a river mode cos of 30 days, now it isnt about ban. Cmon lets move to fairplay FASTER, where we can ban from forum so easy.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:30 pm

facepissed.
Back to top Go down
cous44
cous44

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:21 pm

isnp wrote:
its allmost immpossible to play a normal game in this shit room anymore , just becouse its FULL with fuckin arabs , morons and brainless moderators.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?   Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are? Empty

Back to top Go down

Odoaker do you realise what fuckin shit moron you are?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next