(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban tco-paypal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tco-paypal

Unban tco-paypal Empty
PostSubject: Unban tco-paypal   Unban tco-paypal EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:08 am

Ban request: https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr3-ban-requests-f6/ban-tco-paypal-t18430.htm

So, it`s true, I left the game because it was GG already. As you can see in the screenshot the base whas destroid.
After all a frend of mine where w8ing after me in the town, and after my opinion real life problems are more important then a game.And this whas the reason that i quit. FF it whas GG before min 30, whit 2 noobs in team (2-9 and 1-11) and the scourge where not not bothering to finish the game, they led`it in late game.
As I sead. Real life problems are more important then a game.

PS (and this is for all dota players) when it`s gg finish the f*#ing game ! Others have bether thing to do.

Pace out !
Back to top Go down
0doaker
Administrator
0doaker

Unban tco-paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban tco-paypal   Unban tco-paypal EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Your argument is completely invalid but even so Im reducing the penalty a little bit because the game was practically over, nonetheless you should have stayed for one minute or two more to let them end, it wouldnt have lasted more than that.

Im reducing the penalty to 10 days from now.

Back to top Go down

Unban tco-paypal
Page 1 of 1