(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC

Go down 
+2
Youssef900
GALEvOZDOVAC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GALEvOZDOVAC

UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC Empty
PostSubject: UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC   UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:16 am

hi ppls, can som1 of u explain me what i do wrong in hlr 3 and got banned! every day i play there and host games and i got ban in all hlr rooms for 1 year! i am not a leaver not a hacker! ! ! What was the problem guys ? o.O Can som1 explain me that! ty...
Back to top Go down
Youssef900

Youssef900

UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC   UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:38 am

Back to top Go down
GALEvOZDOVAC

UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC   UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:12 am

Why ban? omg ! can u explain me that ! if u are ustasa its ok say me that! but dont do it like that man! i cant believe what a man -.- ! u ban me 4 i sent youtube clip on main chanel (1 year) L O L ! where are u when on chanel a lot of ppl flame spam and all that !
Back to top Go down
dusan16

dusan16

UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC   UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:23 am

GALE reason for ban is cracked client(illegal software) not spam.
their rules are not very good because everyone can copy/paste same words with space in 2 sec.
Back to top Go down
sacuTEkaram

sacuTEkaram

UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC   UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:54 am

dusan16 wrote:
their rules are not very good because everyone can copy/paste same words with space in 2 sec.
You can see if there's a space or not. I see you don't understand how are cracked clients detected.
Back to top Go down
Eunique

UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC   UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:27 am

you are banned for using un official garena version. Yo uwill know what we mean, as you use it. it is said in our rules that we ban that as hacks for one year. I am not interested in explaining HOW we detect it, we just did and you got busted. dont try to slip out of that loop, dont complain, dont beg us to unban you, dont promise or swear anything, just dont do any thing different than either leave us alone OR say ok and accept the ban.

thanks in advantage!

to all others: spamming is no big deal, cracked garena IS a big deal. it normally has many other featutre of which name spoof and MapHack are only two. So you should be thankful we dont allow those.
Back to top Go down
GALEvOZDOVAC

UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC   UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:54 pm

L o L man,i used garena master 4 clicker! not 4 mh or SOMETHING ELSE FFS! ALL GUYS USE THAT AND U BUSTED ME ! L O L ? i cant get in room without clicker 4 20 min! -.-
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC   UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:04 pm

There are enough clickers that are not patching garena and are not part of hack programs.
You used hack program and you get banned. It is so easy.
And "everybody"" else who use it will be banned as well as soon as we detect it.
It is as simple as that.
By the way the clicker you used is a hack itself because it removes the 5 sec waiting period

Last edited by street_dog on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GALEvOZDOVAC

UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC   UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:04 pm

ok man give me link to dl that! plz ty
Back to top Go down
dusan16

dusan16

UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC   UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:06 pm

sacuTEkaram wrote:
dusan16 wrote:
You can see if there's a space or not. I see you don't understand how are cracked clients detected.

but you can do space after copy/paste same word
Back to top Go down
street_dog
Administrator
street_dog

UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC   UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:08 pm

He who seeks the right things will eventually find them. There are no point to post such programs here, but they exist. A friend of mine did 1 joiner some time ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC   UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC Empty

Back to top Go down

UNBAN GALEvOZDOVAC
Page 1 of 1