(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules are not rules anymore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samaryan

Rules are not rules anymore Empty
PostSubject: Rules are not rules anymore   Rules are not rules anymore EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:13 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-samaryan-leaver-t19364.htm

I was lagout and Luna ban me, cose i was not stupid kid and didnot say something like "omg idiot, i was lagout, why u report about me, dont u remember i was asking dont kick", i thought rules are rules, but it is not (request is incorrect (have no replay) and i give u screen)...and Luna ban me...

KK all who will disc will be reported by me and i will use this for example https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-samaryan-leaver-t19364.htm
Back to top Go down
dado87

dado87

PostSubject: Re: Rules are not rules anymore   Rules are not rules anymore EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:31 am

Chill man. Its not your 1. ban rq and your team score is horrible(yours is kind of bad too),and anyone can just plug. i wouldn’t believe you either.
previous ban rq:
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/search.forum?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=samaryan*&show_results=topics
Back to top Go down
samaryan

PostSubject: Re: Rules are not rules anymore   Rules are not rules anymore EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:36 am

1. I was not plug ( i play if 0-20 to the end, i dont care about score).
2. Request is incorrect (have no replay, he didnot post replay cose i ask dont kick when it started to lag)
3. Rules are rules.
4. use brain and u will see that i have only 1 ban in 2010 year...
https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-samaryan-t3624.htm?highlight=samaryan*
Back to top Go down
dado87

dado87

PostSubject: Re: Rules are not rules anymore   Rules are not rules anymore EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:42 am

i see u have posted unban request in unban section. edit your post and add replay of the game there. if its true what you say, odo will unban you. and a little advice; be mannered and polite, it increases your chances to be unbanned. nobody wants to help a spoiled brat.
Back to top Go down
samaryan

PostSubject: Re: Rules are not rules anymore   Rules are not rules anymore EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:44 am

U should go and read rules befor post anything here, ty...

THIS MAKE ME RLY NERVOUS COSE I WAS FUKIN RLY JUST FUKIN DISCCCCC
I WAS NOT FUKIN PLUGGGG

I PLAY NOT SO GOOD AS PRO COSE ITS NOT MY WORK - ITS JUST A NICE TIME SPENDING FOR ME
HE REPORT ABOUT MY LAGOUT COSE I WAS BAD THAT IS ALL - I HAVE LAGOUT LIKE ABOUT 1-2 TIMES IN 1 MONTH BUT MY SCORE USUALY BAD (0-2, 5-11 or something and ppls think i plug BUT ITS NOTTTTTT) FFFFFSSS
Back to top Go down
samaryan

PostSubject: Re: Rules are not rules anymore   Rules are not rules anymore EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:03 am

BUT I SWEAR I WILL REQUEST ABOUT ALL WHO DISC AND WILL USE REQUEST ABOUT MY LAGOUT FOR EXMAPLES ANYWAY, U CAN UNBAN ME BUT I WILL USE IT ANYWAY. SO PLS BE PREAPEAR FOR 20-30 REQUESTS EVERY DAY...
Back to top Go down
GanymeDes
GanymeDes

PostSubject: Re: Rules are not rules anymore   Rules are not rules anymore EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Wrong section.

You got banned because you have a history.

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules are not rules anymore   Rules are not rules anymore Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules are not rules anymore
Page 1 of 1