(Archive)Garena Europe High Level Rooms Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban yachaxi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yachaxi

unban yachaxi Empty
PostSubject: unban yachaxi   unban yachaxi EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:47 am

https://edhlr.canadaboard.net/hlr1-ban-requests-f3/ban-yachaxi-t19348.htm
just pathetic how stupid rules garena has. any plugger can take ss and say it was dc. but when i have played like 30 + games for sure with winter and lacoste and every1 know im not leaver ... here comes some low person hater kood .... ( reason of hate is he is noob player and i laugh at him Smile)) no insult or smth like it ) reports me for 1 dc and im baned from "genius" luna just GJ !
unban yachaxi Ellldc

Back to top Go down
EU.onesixeight
Administrator

unban yachaxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban yachaxi   unban yachaxi EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:51 pm

When you left a game(no matter if it is a disconnect), people has the right to report you, and what you need to do is to provide a disconnect screenshot, if you are innocent, but not to insult or judge a guy is a hater or whatever. Remember you are here to ask for unban, so you need to ask it nicely. I will give you a chance this time, and next time if it happens again, I hope you will know what you need to do.

[19:46:43] [System Message] yachaxi can access this room from now on!
Back to top Go down

unban yachaxi
Page 1 of 1